Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

After hearing stories of people's bubbles popping I'm terrified to have my MCs pop. But good to hear that some people are still using their 09's makes me feel better haha

After hearing stories of people's bubbles popping I'm terrified to have my MCs pop. But good to hear that some people are still using their 09's makes me feel better haha

Years later, I'm still in my feelings about stepping on a thumbtack with one of my pairs :smh:

Years later, I'm still in my feelings about stepping on a thumbtack with one of my pairs
mean.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Niketown NYC has women's flyknit max MCs. I didn't ask what sizes they had but they are there. Didn't see the men's MC.

Nice pickup bigj505 bigj505 :smokin

I had to pay $180 for that colorway... my size 14 can be a pain to find :smh: :lol:

Them size 14 problems. I'm so fortunate I'm not in that range.

I remember how those sizes used to be so easy to get locally. I used to grab my guy his shoes when I was out getting mine. Would be no problem at all.

Asked the workers at a local NT to do locate the inventory for the Multicolors since they were OOS. They told me NT Portland and NT Boston. NT SM and LA are supposed to put them on the shelf this week sometime.

Last edited:
Asked the workers at a local NT to do locate the inventory for the Multicolors since they were OOS. They told me NT Portland and NT Boston. NT SM and LA are supposed to put them on the shelf this week sometime.

Sm? Santa monica?

I have the MCs and there nice, but the Oreos are damn nice, but can't justify both. Time to make a choice

Sm? Santa monica?

Yeah Santa Monica

I have the MCs and there nice, but the Oreos are damn nice, but can't justify both. Time to make a choice

Oreos are definitely an every day (even work) shoes. I'm going to wait for the oreo cw to drop in price too and then cop. The way I'm justifying it is that if I wear them at least 225 times ($1 per wear) it'll be worth it.

And on a side note. I have had the vivid blue/atomic orange cway for about an year and the air bubble seems to have gotten stiff over time.

The greys are nice and all but not for $225. :smh:
Can always get them for $205 + tax (I think they maybe excluded them from $20 off coupons). I see them going on discount since the sheeple weren't gassed of the B/W Flyknit hype. It's crazy since they look just as good as the upcoming Version 2 of the racer.

It's too bad Nike made the MC a Nike only exclusive. Wanted to get 20% versus 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom