Nike Flyknit Air Max 2014

Sometimes good things go to those who wait. FInally got my size 14. My pair is coming from someone off of ebay for basically retail, tax, and shipping from Nike. 

I had been wanting these since the sample pairs showed up and I missed out on the Turbo Greens. 

Didn't have the $ for the initial surprise drop on April Fools, and missed the following restocks due to being in school every time. 

May go after the oreos later. It's either that or the Chicago 1s

I kinda like the scattered restock approach ... u get more than one shot to snatch a pair. Less bots.

To be honest, it's just that this shoe isn't one that resells great. If it did, then the Restocks would be destroyed by the bots.
The staggered approach doesn't change the end game.

^truth. You can get every single release under retail besides MCs which you can get at retail... its a beautiful thing. :smokin

.5 down on the MC right?
Order both and return the one that doesn't fit best?
Some people like to go 1/2 down but tts fits me perfect. The 1/2 size I went up on my replacement orange pair didn't seem to bad either.
Not sure I'd like the 1/2 size down.

To be honest, it's just that this shoe isn't one that resells great. If it did, then the Restocks would be destroyed by the bots.
Im sorry if this is a newb question. But these restocks are random correct? You just gotta get lucky and be online? How do the bots get them if they are random? (I have no idea about bots, so again I'm sorry if this is a dumb question)

Im sorry if this is a newb question. But these restocks are random correct? You just gotta get lucky and be online? How do the bots get them if they are random? (I have no idea about bots, so again I'm sorry if this is a dumb question)

Not trying to go deep into it but Restocks could appear random. People monitor changes on product pages and automatically add the items to their carts if a change in stock does happen.

Got my racers today so I'll be taking my MC back to Nike store here in Scottsdale tomorrow. Size 10 US if you are in the area keep a look out I'll post again when I drop them off.

Grabbed the women's MCs. They look great, I couldn't help myself

Can't blame you bruh. They def are nice.

My 2nd pair of MC came in from FNL. Gonna swap left and right shoes then return the other to ndc.

Kinda happy to be able to match the patterns a little better.

If you have kids you know how essential the booger sucker is
I do thats what caught my eye after the shoes. 
laugh.gif

Got my racers today so I'll be taking my MC back to Nike store here in Scottsdale tomorrow. Size 10 US if you are in the area keep a look out I'll post again when I drop them off.
Hopping on the racer hype? Lol. The flyknit air maxes are worlds more comfortable than the racers

Ok I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a couple discounted maxes on fnl. Need to diversify my gym shoes. I've been watching the thread for a while to see if anyone brought up any sizing issues, but all I read were people talking about how the oreos ran big. Hate to be that guy, but is it safe to assume all other cws are TTS?

Ok I'm about ready to pull the trigger on a couple discounted maxes on fnl. Need to diversify my gym shoes. I've been watching the thread for a while to see if anyone brought up any sizing issues, but all I read were people talking about how the oreos ran big. Hate to be that guy, but is it safe to assume all other cws are TTS?

Must not have been watching that much :lol:

TTS. Some people like 1/2 size smaller. I have a pair that's 1/2 size bigger that doesn't bother me but they are for casual wear anyways.

Must not have been watching that much :lol:

TTS. Some people like 1/2 size smaller. I have a pair that's 1/2 size bigger that doesn't bother me but they are for casual wear anyways.

hahaha thanks man. after yesterday's flyknit thread burning a hole in my mind, I didn't have the heart or the will to go back and find my answers here lol

Last edited:
I wear my Crimsons and MCs to the gym, I have wide feet and they're a little roomy but nothing major. If you have narrow feet you can probably go .5 down.

I wear my Crimsons and MCs to the gym, I have wide feet and they're a little roomy but nothing major. If you have narrow feet you can probably go .5 down.

Yea I have narrow feet but I'll prob stick to my true size. I only run in lunars so the little size discrepancy won't kill me. I was just worried about them feeling too tight if I went TTS. Thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom