Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Got to try these out at the Nike Vault Get Fly event. I'm sold. I had on dri-fit socks and TTS felt good for me

Check it out guys, Eastbay will have these in about 5 hours. They have a decent amount of colorways and it doesn't look like there are any exclusions. Might need to use that gold club coupon, finallllly.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+free+flyknit
The GR colorways of the Free Flyknit are not exclusive. Their availability should be similar to Lunar 1's. City Pack on the other hand, are looking mighty hard to obtain. I asked NikeTown NY employees and they couldn't confirm an online release on NDC, but probably an in-store release on Aug 9th.

Thanks for the info! My aunt and uncle are heading there in two weeks. Hopefully, they can grab me the LDNs. If not, NTNY might be plan B.

If that fails, plan C would be purchasing the GRs and painting the Swooshes Grey haha! I really dislike the White Swooshes on the first wave of GRs... -_-
Two weeks may be pushing it for availability due to limited run however if you want some info on finding Collette before they go PM me nearer the time and I will give details

Damn you RRS for not having the black/greys! I was really looking forward to getting those for $129.95 shipped. Oh well, time to take a hour long road trip to Nike Dallas.....

really want the black grey but they dont have that on rrs. leaning towards the volt color. price is okay but a little high even with discounts

New to this group so i don't know if this has be answered but is the city pack releasing online ? If so when and what time ? And where ? Thanks in advance !

I bet you did because you probably assumed I didn't see the pics before I posted that or you probably think I'm a funny guy :D .... But let me be more specific, "Man I need more CASUAL on foot pics to convince me"

Got my pair today at FNL. So dope and a great, comfortable fit. Go tts but expect a compressed fit. They will not stretch like a flyknit trainer or lunar because the stretch is built in. The fit is like normally wearing a large shirt but then wearing a large size under armour. It fits you but much tighter.

On foot shots to come (black/grey)

I got mine from finishline today too. I was hoping they would have the volt but used my rewards on the black/grey. I took some pictures, with and without socks. Sorry about the phone pics.

Well you got the on feets covered! Haha, I am uploading a video to YouTube and I will share when it is ready.

My local FNL didn't have a damn thing.

Guess I'll check these out over the weekend, probably get the volt colorway.

was planning to cop a pair today for myself and the wife just based on the aesthetics alone. went by finishline to try them on and I was not pleased. the fit of the upper is very tight and constrictive. ive run plenty of races and tied my shoes as tight as I could and these were more uncomfortable than doing that. every runner i have is a sz 10.5. i even tried a size 11 in these and they still felt too tight around my feet. disappointed. I really wanted to buy these.

was planning to cop a pair today for myself and the wife just based on the aesthetics alone. went by finishline to try them on and I was not pleased. the fit of the upper is very tight and constrictive. ive run plenty of races and tied my shoes as tight as I could and these were more uncomfortable than doing that. every runner i have is a sz 10.5. i even tried a size 11 in these and they still felt too tight around my feet. disappointed. I really wanted to buy these.
Did they feel tight all around or just near the ankle? I've heard a few people saying the upper part around the ankle is a little uncomfortable...just curious

^^ true to size for a "performance fit" or go half size up for a more "casual fit". It will hug your foot in either size.

Pair completed in April, how did these not leak earlier?!?!? Not even catalog pics. Props to Nike for keeping these under wraps for so long.

Back
Top Bottom