Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

i actually thought the womens marathons were nice 
nerd.gif
 price isnt worth it and they didnt go up to a big enough size for me tho

Yeah give me their name and number so I can call them.

roll.gif

Go back to being a man who "knows the RIGHT ppl" and stay salty because they couldn't look you out. I really don't want to play this game with you over some sneakers because I get nothing out of it.
So today Mercer restock HTM's 

I guess i know the right people after all

Andre why are you so sad??

My buddy sent me a pair of the neon green pair flyknits htm in a 13 I wish I fit them. My 1st pair of htm are 3 sizes to big lol

Is $290 a decent price for the htm gray/white? Seems like the price keeps falling on these.

For anyone who's interested, NDC is having a clearance sale, and you can grab a good number of the early Flyknit Free colorways on clearance for under $100 shipped. Just snagged the Black/Grey/White pair myself. Clearance Code is MOVEMORE

I haven't been in here in a minute. I had no idea they released the original teaser model that we all thought was originally gonna come out. Pretty pissed that they were a super limited HTM :frown:. Those light grey ones are fire. Guess I'll have to camp out eBay and find a good deal for a size 10 :\. Do they run TTS?

Last edited:
I haven't been in here in a minute. I had no idea they released the original teaser model that we all thought was originally gonna come out. Pretty pissed that they were a super limited HTM
frown.gif
. Those light grey ones are fire. Guess I'll have to camp out eBay and find a good deal for a size 10
ohwell.gif
. Do they run TTS?
Yes go TTS

Illy! Haven't seen you in forever. I don't keep up with the lunar and free threads like I used to, maybe that's why. :lol:

Great price on those RRS. These stretch out over time right? I tried my size with elite socks and they felt like they were cutting circulation to my feet hahaha. Tired I size up and it was too long so not really sure what size to buy.

Great price on those RRS. These stretch out over time right? I tried my size with elite socks and they felt like they were cutting circulation to my feet hahaha. Tired I size up and it was too long so not really sure what size to buy.
Don't wear them with elite socks.  Buy the first size you tried on and get some thing dri-fit socks and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom