Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

So I ID'd a pair for my brother for his birthday... a pair of Free Flyknit 4.0 I mean. I put the order in on the 15th. They said a day or two ago that they were already "making" the shoe. After getting this e-mail, how long does Nike typically take to actually deliver it to my door? I can't imagine these being a highly sought after ID, so I can't be that far back in line right? I'm just really antsy because I want my brother to get his shoes before he leaves for Canada on July 14th or 15th.

So I ID'd a pair for my brother for his birthday... a pair of Free Flyknit 4.0 I mean. I put the order in on the 15th. They said a day or two ago that they were already "making" the shoe. After getting this e-mail, how long does Nike typically take to actually deliver it to my door? I can't imagine these being a highly sought after ID, so I can't be that far back in line right? I'm just really antsy because I want my brother to get his shoes before he leaves for Canada on July 14th or 15th.
4 Weeks

Last edited:
I went out on a run in my 4.0 flyknits black and white while on a football trip and basically trashed them with dirt and dust. I've been looking everywhere for advice for how to clean and can't seem to find anything., any tips? I used Jason Markk, MINT, and a plethora of other cleaners I had sitting around and had little to no success and am considering taking the washing machine route.

I went out on a run in my 4.0 flyknits black and white while on a football trip and basically trashed them with dirt and dust. I've been looking everywhere for advice for how to clean and can't seem to find anything., any tips? I used Jason Markk, MINT, and a plethora of other cleaners I had sitting around and had little to no success and am considering taking the washing machine route.
You said dirt and dust right? This might sound crazy, but how about vacuuming the shoes with a brush.

Anyone know why most of the CW's of the Frees are on ebay for so cheap? They routinely are half price in the 60$ range.

So I got the shipping email from Nike ID for my brother's 4.0 Flyknit. How much longer typically? Are these coming from China?

Hey guys I recently purchased some flyknit frees off ebay and I was wondering what are some things I should look for to see if they're legit?

They said they had these???
Found these at a champs in Houston. Went back to pick up my other MC 4.0 and swapped them out for these. Like these more, more unique MC then the other ones. Dope.
i am also looking for both of these in a size 12. any info ?
Any place with the Multi-Color Flyknit Free Runs for cheap?
the other day kickdeals.com posted something on the MC for a discount, check it out

long shot....

does anyone have a comparison of the nike flyknit free 3.0 pure platinum thats sold out on NDC and the newer version thats not sold out? looks like the newer version is more light grey than white... 636232 001 and 636232 003

Here are some of the stores that have inventory for 636232 001 in size 12.
San Francisco - #86 
278 Post Street 
San Francisco 94108 
415-392-6453 CA
Vikas: he Grove - #302 
189 The Grove Drive, Suite G-60 
Los Angeles 90036 
323-954-0450 CA
Vikas: South Coast - #303 
3333 Bear Street, Suite 324 
Costa Mesa 92626 
714-436-0203 CA
Vikas: Portland - #368 
638 SW 5th Ave 
Portland 97204 
503-221-6453 OR

Last edited:
I routinely wash my flyknits (frees, lunars, racers, trainers).  Cold water with detergent no laces and no inserts.  I then DO NOT DRY THEM IN A DRYER.  I stuff them with paper, newspaper and let them air dry.  I'd probably do white or light colors alone.  Some people put them in a pillowcase for washing.

They come out clean clean clean.  

Does anyone else who owns a pair of Free Flyknit 4.0s have an issue where the heels will make a sound any time you walk on smooth surfaces like hardwood, tile, or warehouse floors. Mine has been making this "suction-cup-like" sound every step I take.

Does anyone else who owns a pair of Free Flyknit 4.0s have an issue where the heels will make a sound any time you walk on smooth surfaces like hardwood, tile, or warehouse floors. Mine has been making this "suction-cup-like" sound every step I take.
yeah i get that sometimes. the outsole is really grippy. it goes away after you put some miles on them.

mykoh mykoh I've been wearing these since they first released. They've got a ton miles on them already and still make a suction-cup sound. Especially on warehouse floors and I work in a warehouse! So all everyone hears at work is me walking around like I had plungers strapped to my feet. I think it just might be my pair then. Thanks for the response though. Repped!

@mykoh I've been wearing these since they first released. They've got a ton miles on them already and still make a suction-cup sound. Especially on warehouse floors and I work in a warehouse! So all everyone hears at work is me walking around like I had plungers strapped to my feet. I think it just might be my pair then. Thanks for the response though. Repped!
lololol

2 codes for finish line,

15% off with code SUMMERSTEAL  = $100 - $15 = $85
15% CB with Discover = $85 - $12.75 = $72.25
No Discover?
5% CB with EB, FW, etc. = $85 - $4.25 = $80.75
If you are buying 2 pairs ($200+), you can use code SUNNY20  to get 20% off instead of 15%

Back
Top Bottom