Nike Flyknit Free Run June/July 2013

Does anyone know how I can purchase these from Nike.com and get them shipped to either a US mail forwarding address, or Australia? It won't let me pay unless I have a US credit card. Can anyone help me out with this?
As of right now from what I've been told / read - it's not possible to purchase on international Nike websites without the corresponding countries credit card / shipping address.

has anyone been able to buy straight up from a finishline brick and mortar?  Checked yesterday and both in my area said online only.  A feed from another site said in track club locations, which is what I hit.

i found some pictures of the other colorways from wave 1 (via nikestore.com.cn)

SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE-NEO TURQUOISE-CHLORINE BLUE

View media item 514001

View media item 514002

618 UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE-TEAM ORANGE-TOTAL ORANGE

View media item 514014

View media item 514015

View media item 514016

Nice diggin', TC!

Element cws! hahah :smokin

My favorites so far...
1. LDN
2. Black/Grey
3. Squadrons (Water)
4. WMN's Turquoise (Earth)
5. Red/Orange (Fiyah!)

Sorry for the nicknames! :wow: :tongue:

Last edited:
This colorway looks great in reality. Image coutesy of someone from tumblr.

Last edited:
Tempted to order off ndc but want to wait and see if the city packs will release online. ..

Tempted to order off ndc but want to wait and see if the city packs will release online. ..

seems like those who pre-ordered got free socks too. I personally prefer no socks. and fyi go tts. you also need to get used to how snug the elastic is around the ankle band. i love my pair.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how I can purchase these from Nike.com and get them shipped to either a US mail forwarding address, or Australia? It won't let me pay unless I have a US credit card. Can anyone help me out with this?

Have you tried priceusa.com yet?

They are a mail forwarding company that deal with lots of Australians..

How did people size these compared to their other Flyknits?

they run true for me. I opted for no socks right out of the box. just have to get used to the snugness of the elastic band around the ankle. going up a size didn't make any difference with regards to the snugness. overall they're really comfy, and the ride is very cushioned. they're ready to run right out of the box.

For those running no socks, how are you cleaning the inside? I plan to run these at the gym. I may just get foot liners or something. 

413[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE-NEO TURQUOISE-CHLORINE BLUE
Cleanest CW I've seen so far
Need these 
pimp.gif

For those running no socks, how are you cleaning the inside? I plan to run these at the gym. I may just get foot liners or something. 

1) take the insole out whenever you're not wearing them.

2) warm water and the least amount of mild detergent possible to scrub the insoles. any fragrance is going to mix with the foot odor and create a totally different monster.

step 1 is crucial though.

Back
Top Bottom