Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

I currently have the volt/blue, grey/black, and univ Red from wave 1. got them all on sale and I'm already beating up on the blue/volt for running. there's only a few cw that works with the two tone color blocking. the HTM heather grey should look clean as well. keep me posted if you go that route. I'm interested to see how the heather grey will look like in person. I wonder if it's the same knit as the Kobe 9 Flyknit?

flyknitguy flyknitguy Sorry, I misspoke. I meant a Heather Black HTM. I think I definitely gotta try out a pair of L2's if they're better comfort-wise than the L1.

@MD177 Sorry, I misspoke. I meant a Heather Black HTM. I think I definitely gotta try out a pair of L2's if they're better comfort-wise than the L1.
if you're gonna run with them, I think you'll like the L2's better.
smile.gif

heather black will be fire for sure.
nthat.gif

Those who order the flyknit lunar 2IDs check your order statuses on NDC, says its shipped! The tracking labels are provided but they aren't "active" yet.

How do these fit compared to the FK1's? I size up .5 on the FL1's and they're near perfect. If anything, just slightly long but I prefer the extra space. TTS they're too tight/narrow. Thinking about ID'ing a pair. 

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to the FK1's? I size up .5 on the FL1's and they're near perfect. If anything, just slightly long but I prefer the extra space. TTS they're too tight/narrow. Thinking about ID'ing a pair. 
These are a little more narrow than the Lunar1s, partly due to the stitched-in tongue. They actually offer a 2E (wide fit) width option when you ID them, which is pretty cool. I've never worn a pair of 2E shoes though, so I'm not actually sure how dramatic of a difference it is.

Last edited:
The Black/Grey FKL2s just dropped in price at Finish Line. They were 99.99 a week ago. Now they're 69.99. Just picked up a pair for 54.00 with my Rewards Card. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Still waiting on someone to help me with how to clean white FKL2s. Lol

The Black/Grey FKL2s just dropped in price at Finish Line. They were 99.99 a week ago. Now they're 69.99. Just picked up a pair for 54.00 with my Rewards Card. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Bro try "refreshed" brothas at the mall cleaned my buddies white flyknits on the spot lol. 

Same here, couldn't pass up for that price! Grabbed em for $56 along with some 3.0's for $53 :smile:

Last edited:
Anyone got in hand pictures of the MC? Been back and forth debating on buying a pair for a few days. Just wanted to see how the weave was. I am not expecting anything like the Kobe or MC Racer in terms of variability but if it is nice and clean I'd for sure be interested in them for beaters.

Just got my black/white pair from Finishline for $59.98, can't say no to that price.
How do they fit?  I've been wanting one for a while...

Also, what are the differences between the FK Lunar2, FKTrainers, and FKRacers?

I don't have them yet but the consensus seems to be sizing up half.

There are clear differences in the aesthetic. Lunar2 has a Lunarlon sole, Trainers and Racers do not. Racers are lighter than Trainers. The knit is also significantly different.

Back
Top Bottom