Nike Flyknit Lunar 2

Update: Decided to order a pair of 9.5's and gonna swap my 9's for 10's because the Outlet didn't have a 9.5. This way I'll be able to get the perfect size for me at least now and choose between the two.

Last edited:
^^^

Clean!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I'm a 8.5 Flyknit Racer & 8.5/9 Flyknit Chukka Lunar, should I stick to 8.5 for Flyknit Lunar 2? 

- Thanks in advance. 

Last edited:
TTS but they are pretty narrow. I know you can ID wide option but i dont know if the gr has wide sizes. 

Went 0.5 size up but I have wide feet. 11 in FK1 was a little tight and 11.5 in FK2 was perfect, will be getting more!!

View media item 1291293
(408) 942-6457

good deal if you can use your 30% FNF

was about to cop as i had FNF, but too wild for me on the color. and i still prefer running in Lunarglide, maybe if it was the grey/white pair or plain black/white

Last edited:
I'm a 8.5 Flyknit Racer & 8.5/9 Flyknit Chukka Lunar, should I stick to 8.5 for Flyknit Lunar 2? 
- Thanks in advance. 

I wear the same size in the Racer, an 8 in the Chukka, and I go TTS with an 8 in the F2s.

(408) 942-6457

good deal if you can use your 30% FNF

was about to cop as i had FNF, but too wild for me on the color. and i still prefer running in Lunarglide, maybe if it was the grey/white pair or plain black/white

That is a good deal! These are one of the better cws, IMO. Then again I love wild cws on my running shoes hahah

I wear the same size in the Racer, an 8 in the Chukka, and I go TTS with an 8 in the F2s.
That is a good deal! These are one of the better cws, IMO. Then again I love wild cws on my running shoes hahah

I'm hoping I don't regret the last of my size yesterday lol. See the outlet thread I posted a big update. They had the black white pair and the grey white one you have I think but still $119

Nice! They look so much cleaner with the White on White sole. I just wish we were given the option to change the tongue color too...

^ I love the MC tongue. Makes em look more HTM-ish.

I agree that the MC tongue makes it more HTMesque, but, IMO, single colored tongues make the cw flow better (word to the F1s, early Trainers and Racers).

Maybe if the laces were MC too, they'd look better? I just don't like the contrast...

^ Yeah one thing that kinda threw me off was the tongue/laces combo. It's tough to choose whether or not to go with white, black, or another matching color of laces.

Last edited:
I went with white on the all white sole pair coz I already have black from my 1st mc and grey from the heather black pair. I plan on playing around with the laces. I dunno if I like the white laces on the all white sole mc's. I hope to find some round races for them.

The best solution is to wear them laceless (for casual wear) since the tongue is attached anyways! hahah

Back
Top Bottom