Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Are sz 11.5 women's rare? Im looking for the women's colorway on ebay to save to later and I aint finding anything. Because of the knit upper i could get into a size 11 but cant find that either.

Is it rare or have they not shipped out as much as they could yet?

Last edited:
NCS got em, not feelin the mens colors tho. Womens B/W color are clean, but there is no way I could wear a B wide in these. mens are already very narrow

Was considering the red pair but after seeing the upcoming colorways...I'm gonna hold off for the grey/volt pair

:nerd: what color is that lava? Is that orange or salmon?

Might have to grab that if I cant get my hand on the grey Woman's pair

Last edited:
that oreo looking pair got me. 
nerd.gif

but I'm still gonna hold off till some place has these locally. If they fit anything like L2s, I'm out of luck. 

Wish I could snag any of these for $75 :lol:. I'm really hoping the greys go on sale somewhere down the line.

damn i am pretty sure that Oreo pair will be womens with that purple in there. Nike sure likes to play with us. They knew what they were doing by putting out a womens teal firts.

Too much heat! I can't keep up haha great work guys thanks for posting all of these color ways :D

Very nice cw's hopefully some hit outlets like the past Lunars so I can cop

Loving these new colorways! Trying to still keep my hopes up with the SNKRS app purchase and waiting for my iDs to ship. No more Flyknit purchases til either the racer multi 2.0s, teal flyknit NSWs, or lunar 3 non-colorblocking mcs [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom