Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

not sure if anyone brought this up yet because of all the talk with the IDs but ndc and fnl restocked the black pairs

not sure if anyone brought this up yet because of all the talk with the IDs but ndc and fnl restocked the black pairs
Been brought up, but thanks for sharing anyways. This way people don't have to go back through pages of info. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

i dont see the point of the contrasting flywire colors. if those new cws had complimentary (not necessarily the same) colored flywire, it would be 100x better

did nike release a white knit and black sole pair of these? i never seen pics of them anywhere... anyone can shed some light?

did nike release a white knit and black sole pair of these? i never seen pics of them anywhere... anyone can shed some light?
These??
Nike-Flyknit-Lunar-3-2.jpg

They've had one drop of 5 cws.  Give it some more time. They always save the best.
Oh I know I'm just not very excited by anything else we've seen. I grabbed the B/W and an MC iD, and will probably grab the Reds and maybe blues down the line. But past that the only ones I'd consider are the grey ones with the volt flywire.

Edit: those white ones[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

Last edited:
Oh I know I'm just not very excited by anything else we've seen. I grabbed the B/W and an MC iD, and will probably grab the Reds and maybe blues down the line. But past that the only ones I'd consider are the grey ones with the volt flywire.

Edit: those white ones[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]
come summer/fall, we're all gonna be overwhelmed on what to get.. 
laugh.gif

enjoying the down time for a few weeks.. pretty happy with my iD's right now and the NDC exclusive, which I haven't even unDS.. 
mean.gif

True dat, MD.

IMO those white ones are not doing it. They'd look better with white laces and liner, black flywire, and maybe something different with the midsole. Think the flywire and laces would really help tho.

And I hope they keep it half black/half MC. It's a nice change from the full MC on the racers, trainers, L1, L2, etc...

I was literally a day late on the IDs. No big tragedy if they don't return as I've got all those other MCs...but I did like the black split and reflective swoosh.

Ndx just dropped off black white pair... my roght pair fits like that picture of meat and string tied teally tight on my forefoot. Really painful wire feeling. Sending it straight back to nike lol

both my MC and Grey ID's arrive today! Crazy thing is according to tracking the packages went from Taiwan to Alaska to Lousiville, KY to North Carolina in less than 24 hours. That's crazy fast even with time zone changes. Can't wait to get home to them after work and will post pics.

both my MC and Grey ID's arrive today! Crazy thing is according to tracking the packages went from Taiwan to Alaska to Lousiville, KY to North Carolina in less than 24 hours. That's crazy fast even with time zone changes. Can't wait to get home to them after work and will post pics.
looking forward to seeing pics bro.. 

Anyone know where I can buy the 27'' laces for my lunars. Don't like the ones it came with on my ID's.

Back
Top Bottom