Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Turned the brightness down to show the weave but just got mine in, love the right side. Wish there was more blue in the left. Overall I'm pretty happy, kinda wanna order another pair but with a all white midsole.

View media item 1512641

Went to a local store they still had the black pairs. Tried em on fits TTS for runners (different shoes fit different sizes for me generally 9.5-10.5) and was sick execution, bought a pair and cant wait for the Durant VIIIs. First Lunarlon shoe. I can see how the complaints about lack of traction in certain weather conditions would be viable but the Lunarlon/Flyknit combo is Nike's most comfortable to date.

Last edited:
Anybody know if the women's multicolor in size 6.5 are available anywhere still?
I see some on country specific sites like nike Brazil.

Thanks

Just ordered a pair of the blue lagoon/black color this morning, time to retire the blue Lunar 1's I've been beating up.

I was anticipating those the least but they're my favorite besides my MC iDs... I think you'll like them. The brightness factor is bananas in person. Good choice!
Excellent, I really like that blue lagoon color on the Kobe 10's so I'm looking forward to a flyknit with that color.

that's it...I'm ordering a pair today

View media item 1514178
buy first, think later. i missed out on Kobe MC iDs and ended up paying resale because i slept. Never sleeping on iD options ever again

Are those soles and top line gray or white? Those are sick!

i wish there was a wolf grey option but the whole lunar part is white, probably looks grey because i took took the pic in the shade

Last edited:
I just recreated your shoe to see and realized there's no matching gray option for topline and soles smh. Thanks man!

So I'm trying to make a pair for my girl. Does anyone know the official name of that green swoosh on iD? There's one that's a really light mint and one that's a bit more vibrant. Anyone know the official name of the latter? Not sure if it'll work but I'll try to post a pic from my phone.View media item 1514268

So I'm trying to make a pair for my girl. Does anyone know the official name of that green swoosh on iD? There's one that's a really light mint and one that's a bit more vibrant. Anyone know the official name of the latter? Not sure if it'll work but I'll try to post a pic from my phone.
artisan teal (light green) / menta (mint green) / game royal / blue lagoon

Last edited:
Nike sent me a tracking number for my ID's on Monday morning and the tracking number still doesnt work as of today...frustrating

still surprised some people are on the fence with the ID's. They are gorgeous. Still unsure why i didn't order one pair with the white lip. Oh so clean.

Saw the whites with the black soles at NTLA today. Horrendous.

View media item 1514178
buy first, think later. i missed out on Kobe MC iDs and ended up paying resale because i slept. Never sleeping on iD options ever again

This... I missed on the mamba moments cuz I was driving back home from Florida when they dropped. Was hoping they'd still be available in the morning and nope... Now I can't find my size

The temptation is real 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom