Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Got one for me and my wife. That was a cluster F. At least we got upgraded shipping and what not. I was going to order them anyways so that was a bonus. Really didnt feel that these needed to be limited though...

Got a 10.5 for myself & a 5 for the misses. Buying sneakers for her is usually impossible. I'm stoked!

dam they really sold out that quickly 
sick.gif

I liked the women's but I wear a 11.5/12 so there was no chance for me anyways. At least the wife can look good.

was there a 12 in the wmn colorway earlier? are both these colorways really ndc exclusive like they say haha. i feel like that isnt true

"THAT'S A HUGE lady"

Last edited by a moderator:
preorders ftl. nike, if you're going to release a shoe on the 12th, release it on the 12th! :smh:

Got the women's lunar for the gf after failing miserably at the black and white racers and got a 10.5 for myself in men's had to refresh the men's a couple times.

got a womens. damn these went quick. kept seeing everyone talk about the lunar 3 in the racer/trainer thread. bound to happen

All the big sizes in the women's are gone... which one of you guys scooped them up? Lol

Back
Top Bottom