Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I think they are meant to be snug so they fit to your feet. I've started to work out in my pair and love them.
Yea, it was almost a little too tight at first across the area where it's first laced up, I don't mind snug though, definitely an improvement from the Lunar 1's, those started to hurt my feet.

Just placed an order for the grey pair on Footlocker, only size they had was my size 10.5, and they were discount eligible

Wore these to the office today, I was worried they were a little snug on the sides but they're starting to break in nicely
View media item 1531657

Just placed an order for the grey pair on Footlocker, only size they had was my size 10.5, and they were discount eligible
View media item 1531714

My two most recent purchases, love the colorway. Haven't taken them out the box yet tho, wife doesn't even know I bought em :x

My two most recent purchases, love the colorway. Haven't taken them out the box yet tho, wife doesn't even know I bought em
sick.gif
Nice! Every time I think I'm going to take a sabbatical from shoes, something else comes out that I want. Might be time to throw some older pairs up for sale, boxes are closing in on me.

Yeah for sure. I put in a lot of color variety on it. Orange speckles on the black midsole and pink on the white. Liner is different shade than the swoosh. Haha

Yeah for sure. I put in a lot of color variety on it. Orange speckles on the black midsole and pink on the white. Liner is different shade than the swoosh. Haha

perfect timing, and nice to see something different from the same pair 100 other people have designed and photographed over n over (no offense to anybody).

Maybe the laces are putting you off?

Theres just something about an ID shoe that doesnt put it on the same level as say if it were a regular colorway, IMO anyways.

White liner and laces ruined them
Sorry to say, but I agree. The laces are an easy fix, but the White liner is not a good look the way the iDs are colorblocked.
Not to mention the white becomes dirty and shows wear/sweat over time making the edges turn a greyish/black, something you can avoid with sticking to black especially if you wear them a good bit and in the summer. Personally i think any bright color takes away from the MC theme of the shoe, which is the reason for purchasing in the first place. Best to stick with all black if possible aside from the all white sole which is the exception since it contrasts with the dark upper.  

i have the black liner on both of my pairs and was jealous of those that went white, but I also agree now. Black liner looks the best. The all white looks too bulky. Like when dudes put 24's on monte carlos.

Got my IDs in a couple days ago. Happy with the way they turned out
smile.gif
also glad the weave came out fairly even. I went with the wide foot option and a half size up and they fit perfect!

Last edited:
man, I can't wait to get mine. all these pics making me anxious :smile:

Back
Top Bottom