Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Lunar isn't the best cushioning system for long days on your feet since the foam compresses under your weight. Zoom Air is better suited for that.

^^^

awesome bro..
nthat.gif

So much for the best running shoe ever made.

Lulz!

Just letting you know the Ultraboost has durability issues...

Mine cracked after 4 months of light jogging, running and just walking around town.

WOW. I'd like to see pics. That's pretty interesting because the original energy boost were tested to log over 1,000mi. You'd think with more boost material they'd be even more durable...

Imo these are great all day shoes but that's just me. I only weigh 145 lbs too so that could be a factor. Lol

For those of you who want to read more about all the problems the Adidas Ultra Boost is having, including durability issues, go read the reviews on the Adidas site.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/B27172.html

Definately eye opening.

Tons of positive reviews, only a couple durability issues posted as I read thru a few pages. And that won't be an issue for me as I will just use it for casual wear, no running.

Tons of positive reviews, only a couple durability issues posted as I read thru a few pages. And that won't be an issue for me as I will just use it for casual wear, no running.
Agreed. I love mine and I got three pairs. This ain't the thread for this crap anyway, take that anti Adidas agenda elsewhere, eckomania eckomania

Agreed. I love mine and I got three pairs. This ain't the thread for this crap anyway, take that anti Adidas agenda elsewhere, eckomania eckomania

I guess everybody just reads what they want to read... As long as you don't run over 50 miles in them I guess you're fine.

Anybody runs in their lunar 3's? I loved the FK lunar 1's but the FK lunar 2's not so much. They felt a little more 'soggy' if that makes any sense. How do the 3's compare?

IMO, the FL2s were definitely superior to the 1s for running. For me, the 1s felt pretty clunky and loose. Their tongue kept sliding on me giving it a sloppy fit. Not only that, their soles wore significantly fast [emoji]128533[/emoji] (200mi). They're definitely a nice looking shoe, and I love wearing them casually, but I think they're overrated for running.

The 2s, on the hand(foot), felt a lot sleeker and faster. Their tongue is attached, so you don't have to worry about sloppy fit. Their soles are definitely more firm and last longer. Since the 2s and 3s share the same sole, I wouldn't expect the experience to be significantly different... If you want to run in a Flyknit and don't want to spend too much, the FL2 is the shoe for you, IMO [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
IMO, the FL2s were definitely superior to the 1s for running. For me, the 1s felt pretty clunky and loose. Their tongue kept sliding on me giving it a sloppy fit. Not only that, their soles wore significantly fast [emoji]128533[/emoji] (200mi). They're definitely a nice looking shoe, and I love wearing them casually, but I think they're overrated for running.

The 2s, on the hand(foot), felt a lot sleeker and faster. Their tongue is attached, so you don't have to worry about sloppy fit. Their soles are definitely more firm and last longer. Since the 2s and 3s share the same sole, I wouldn't expect the experience to be significantly different... If you want to run in a Flyknit and don't want to spend too much, the FL2 is the shoe for you, IMO [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Thanks, besides them wearing out fast I didn't have the problems you describe with the 1's. I hear a lot of people who like the 2 better for running. If the sole of the 3 is the same, I will not try them. Money saved I guess!
For casual wear I'm hoping to pick some 3's up in an outlet someday.

Back
Top Bottom