Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Had my size for the women's MC in cart but didn't checkout. Can't decide whether or not to try again for them on the 12th or hold out for the MC id option that was mentioned.

Thoughts anyone?

did nike even tweet bout this or word just spread after members got the email?

Had my size for the women's MC in cart but didn't checkout. Can't decide whether or not to try again for them on the 12th or hold out for the MC id option that was mentioned.

Thoughts anyone?
Buy them, sending back if you don't like them. Nike is pretty quick to process your refund.

The Nike jig.
Hopefully there will be some left for the actual release date

I made a pre-order for the WMNS colorway in a size 10.5 (I wear a 9)

I prefer the women's compared to the men's but thats just me. 

Hopefully they fit the same as previous flyknit models.

Dudes putting them up on the bay now wanting close to 3 bills lol hell nah

Are these flyknits US-only product? Couldn't pre-order these from Europe. 
mean.gif
Anyone?
roll.gif

Lol this is crazy. I'm still holding out.
Loved my flyknit lunar 2's, these look great but if there's really hype behind them I'll pass for a different cw later down the road that goes on sale.

Walter..

will try to grab myself a 12 in the women's colorway when they drop

but i'm content with just the men's too 
pimp.gif

And here we go again, more sizes; however, still can't grab my TTS 9.5. The struggle lol

The thing that's throwing me off is if you notice. It says on the product page that it's a "Nike.com exclusive colorway" blah blah.
So I'm thinking maybe it's only an online release and other retailers won't get them.

I hope so. After the release this morning, I felt like I could chill until the 12th.

I say you're good, as long as you we the alarm for the 7am release. Kinda lame they'll only be available online, I'd prefer to see them in person first but I guess you'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom