Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

What the rep told me was that all preorders would be shipped out on the 12th for next day delivery on the 13th. Even though the NDC page says differently, I think the rep might have actually been right this time.

Another quality cw for WMN via IG
Nike killing it with the color blocked CW's. Although I'm a little skeptical all of these will make it release, so far I've seen 3 women's with similar to these, but with a different shade of blue all with black backs. 

Last edited:
Like Nike said when you pre-ordered, if you order by 4pm PST on Feb. 9, your order will get shipped on the 10th with expedited shipping. Don't worry about what it says as the expected date in your order. Mine says delivery for the 16th, but I ain't worried.

Last edited:

Like Nike said when you pre-ordered, if you order by 4pm PST on Feb. 9, your order will get shipped on the 10th with expedited shipping. Don't worry about what it says as the expected date in your order. Mine says delivery for the 16th, but I ain't worried.
We will see. I honestly don't put too much merit into what Nike says. They do what they want, and if they aren't shipped today what are people really going to do? Complain to reps for a code they wont get?

I really hope you're right though. I am expecting the worst and will be surprised if anything better happens.

We will see. I honestly don't put too much merit into what Nike says. They do what they want, and if they aren't shipped today what are people really going to do? Complain to reps for a code they wont get?

I really hope you're right though. I am expecting the worst and will be surprised if anything better happens.
You don't think I'll get a code ***?? [emoji]128520[/emoji]

FKL3 look way better than the FKL2.  I think most can agree to that.  glad i scored two pair of the men's multicolor via pre order

Saw this in the Zoom FK Thread...
Lol those were on discount a year ago. I had to return my pair because I didn't know how their sizing was, would have kept them had Kanye wore them sooner haha.

Since the Lebron 2K14 you had to play the game I wonder what you have to do here. Meet certain goals with the fuelband/Nike+?lol

Hahaha Nike make people get off their lazy butts and go run a specified distance then they can purchase. I like it

THIS would be AWESOME! :nthat:

Anyhow.... for the runners on here, hashtag your runs/run summaries on Instagram with [COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]
to contribute to our small but growing community! :smile:

THIS would be AWESOME!
nthat.gif

Anyhow.... for the runners on here, hashtag your runs/run summaries on Instagram with #NTrunning
to contribute to our small but growing community!
smile.gif
lol, whats next, I have to record myself dunking on a 10ft hoop before I can buy basketball shoes?

Last edited:

THIS would be AWESOME! :nthat:

Anyhow.... for the runners on here, hashtag your runs/run summaries on Instagram with [COLOR=#red]#NTrunning[/COLOR]
to contribute to our small but growing community! :smile:

that would be such a dope idea, I just wouldnt want to have to go out and buy a fuel band. my company requires fitbits to track your steps in order to get a discount off of your healthcare

Though I think it's a bit too much just to purchase a specific shoe, but I DO like the idea of adding incentives to Nike+ when reaching a milestone (i.e. giftcard, %off codes, free shipping)...

I do remember when they started Nike+, you would receive a "500 MILE CLUB" or a "1,000 MILE CLUB" shirt for free after reaching those specific milestones...

Last edited:
I'd agree with that based on my experience. Most are wearing Asics, Brooks, and some Saucony from what I've seen.

I was wearing asics for a while, but the past few months i've actually been wearing lunar 2's and I love them

All the people I know that are very into running don't even wear nike

I'd agree with that based on my experience. Most are wearing Asics, Brooks, and some Saucony from what I've seen.

Yeah, I've noticed this too...

Personally, I like running as well [Full Marathon PR: (3:30) / 1/2 Marathon PR: (1:33)] , but I'm not elite. I've been rolling with the Swoosh for about 8 years now... I run in Nike mainly because of affordable pricing (

Last edited:
 I was wearing asics for a while, but the past few months i've actually been wearing lunar 2's and I love them
I have some Lunar 1s and they're decent. I got mine because I stacked my coupons and military discount and paid $2 and some change lol. I'm by no means a "runner." I just do it so I don't get too fat. Anyway, they rub the back of my right heal like something serious. I'm sure to wear socks that extend past to heal to minimize the chaffing. You get your L2s on deep discount?
 Yeah, I've noticed this too...

Personally, I like running as well [Full Marathon PR: (3:30) / 1/2 Marathon PR: (1:33)] , but I'm not elite. I've been rolling with the Swoosh for about 8 years now... I run in Nike mainly because of affordable pricing (<$60).
Haha. True. Those "real running" shoes are a bit pricey for sure. 

The thing is... I get my Flyknits and my other running shoes from a Nike Clearance Store :tongue:... I'm currently running in the White FL2s. I have about 150mi combined with two pairs of FL2s..

Last edited:
Personally, I like running as well [Full Marathon PR: (3:30) / 1/2 Marathon PR: (1:33)] , but I'm not elite. I've been rolling with the Swoosh for about 8 years now... I run in Nike mainly because of affordable pricing (<$60).
If you didn't have a neutral foot I bet you would not be running in Nike only.  Nike makes great neutral shoes, but they can't match what asics, brooks or saucony does for stability and motion control shoes. I'd love to run in the shoes you do, but I just can't.

I have a pair of 2's myself, and I also enjoy using them for running. I used to be all about New Balance before that. At my local Nike run club, there's a lot of people wearing Asics. Good amount of New Balance and Saucony as well. Oh yeah forgot about Brooks too.

Last edited:
I have some Lunar 1s and they're decent. I got mine because I stacked my coupons and military discount and paid $2 and some change lol. I'm by no means a "runner." I just do it so I don't get too fat. Anyway, they rub the back of my right heal like something serious. I'm sure to wear socks that extend past to heal to minimize the chaffing. You get your L2s on deep discount?

not. deep discount, but i NDC had them on clearance and I ordered them when they were offereing the extra 20% off, so i got them for like $80 or somethin. But ya, you deffinitely want socks that go up past the heel so your feet/ankles arnt rubbing against the fabric of the shoe

If you didn't have a neutral foot I bet you would not be running in Nike only.  Nike makes great neutral shoes, but they can't match what asics, brooks or saucony does for stability and motion control shoes. I'd love to run in the shoes you do, but I just can't.

Perhaps, so "I'm thankful" (word to Beast Mode!) :smokin :lol:

Last edited:

This. Nike isn't popular for serious runners who consider running gait and such. For distance runners, if you overpronate or underpronate and you don't have the proper shoes to correct that, you will succumb to injuries. Nike doesn't do a good job of correcting gait issues as most of their running shoes are neutral. For the common/casual runner, Nike's suffice but if you're serious a runner, other brands such as Asics and Brooks are superior. 

Last edited:
I ran Cross Country for a conference championship team in high school (just 3 years ago) and NONE of my teammates wore Nike. I wore Brooks and so did a lot of my teammates. Asics and one or two pair of Adidas was about all you saw out there from anyone. I think the fastest guy on my team had a pair of Saucony spikes but he only wore them once or twice if memory serves. I could treadmill run in my FL2s, but as far as anything else? Forget it. Just did a campus 5k this weekend and broke the Brooks back out lol.

Back
Top Bottom