Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Woah! Reflective Swooshes! :smoking

I really hope these hit iD like the previous models because that Black topline isn't a good look to me... :/

These are going to be sweet, much better than the FK Lunar 2.  I'll probably try to cop the MC and the GF will probably cop many colors as she is a nurse and is on her feet all day.

These are going to be sweet, much better than the FK Lunar 2.  I'll probably try to cop the MC and the GF will probably cop many colors as she is a nurse and is on her feet all day.
I didn't cop any of the 2s but these 3s are gonna be niice

I like 'em so far..wanna see the rest of the color ways..these were marked down real quick..don't pay $160-170 people

I keep going back and forth on them. Not gonna be able to make a final decision till I see in person.

Both colourways up there looking real good. Am I correct that these are slated for a release in feb? Thought I read that somewhere.

So the two posted MC, one was WMNs and the other Men?

Where do you think they'll carry them online? FNL and NDC. Don't remember ever seeing Lunars in store except for FNL (no NT near me).

Last edited:
At the rate y'all hyping these, resellers are already gearing up their bots to hawk them all. At least lunars are generally abundant in stores.

Last edited:
At the rate y'all hyping these, resellers are already gearing up their bots to hawk them all. At least lunars are generally abundant in stores.

Unless it's an HTM or nonsensical Supreme collabo, resellers don't bother with these. That bot talk can stay in the JB forum

they all about the trainers and racers not lunar
Resellers follow the hype though.  Racers sat on the clearance shelves until the Racer thread started picking up.  True, the Lunar doesn't get close to popularity of the Racers, but the Lunar3s are hot and the word "Flyknit' on anything alone is bringing a lot of hype.  You're right though, I'm not too concerned since Lunars were always more available in stores. 

Both colorways in TC's post #123 will be robocopped. Hopefully RRS stocks these (I don't see why they wouldn't).

Woah! Reflective Swooshes! :smoking

I really hope these hit iD like the previous models because that Black topline isn't a good look to me... :/
Agreed about the black top line. It's been like that since the L1s :smh: :\. I wish they would just have one uniform midsole color.

Last edited:
Resellers follow the hype though.  Racers sat on the clearance shelves until the Racer thread started picking up.  True, the Lunar doesn't get close to popularity of the Racers, but the Lunar3s are hot and the word "Flyknit' on anything alone is bringing a lot of hype.  You're right though, I'm not too concerned since Lunars were always more available in stores. 

Only the Racers (older Trainers and HTMs) are the ones that resellers pounce on. Pretty much all the GR Running Flyknits (Lunar and Free) are discounted eventually. If you're patient enough to wait a couple of months for these, I'm sure they'll follow suit as the previous Lunar Flyknit models...

Both colorways in TC's post #123 will be robocopped. Hopefully RRS stocks these (I don't see why they wouldn't).
Agreed about the black top line. It's been like that since the L1s :smh: :\. I wish they would just have one uniform midsole color.

I don't mind a Light Grey topline like most of the F1s I have, but I'd like the Toplines to be the same color as the "Bottomline" or Outsole...

I wonder if the 3M is woven into the Flyknit. I know they mentioned they would experiment with that in the future.

Back
Top Bottom