Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

via IG

HMMMMMMMM
nerd.gif
unless, the guy has a physical shop
Thats the traditional Nike Store "Display" tag along with a Nike Store bag behind the second row of boxes...

^^^^^Damn. I have that in cart and everything but it comes out to $214.06 ins US. I guess I am passing or rather pay a little extra to get them here in the US.

I just want the mens colorway so I hope that isn't a pain. After seeing my girl wear the womens color, they just seem to girly to me. Just wish the flyknit section wasn't pink as well but hopefully me ID pair will be pretty much a male version of the womens.

So the real question is, when will the other shops with Nike accounts get them.

honestly the black and white just are too bland for me, and  black/white/grey shoes are typically my favorite

the only other ones i like are the red, are there any real life photos around ?

Not a month, gonna have to wait a bit longer than that. :lol:

Meh, only MC colorways appeal to me. Wolf Gray Lunar 1's are the GOAT gray color. I only say thet cuz the black/white pair reminds me more of a "gray" colorway anyway.

Saw the Black pair at my local store yesterday and i was very underwhelmed too. I thought it looked bland, and it might've been just that pair, but the weave of the flyknit lacked any sort of depth and texture. Might still cop, but only on discount.

Back
Top Bottom