Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

If these fit like the 2's then I am excited af for these. I dread wearing anything else when I go out now, they are just sooooo comfy.

Wishlist for iD...

- Independent Toe Box Half color opts
- " " Posterior Half " "
- " " Tongue " "
- " " Fywire " "
- " " Outsole " "
- Two Sets of Lace options
- Flyknit Upper opts other than the standard MC, Volt, White, Grey, Black, etc.
- Reflective and Non Reflective Swooshes

:nerd:

Last edited:
Can't wait for these.  Are they releasing a set of colourways straight off the bat or is it just a couple to begin with?

Was the Feb 12th release date confirmed? Depending on the fit, these might be a big time problem.

Don't think so. Not on NDC or Finishline Launch Calendars for Feb...yet Also, if they were releasing 2/12 we probably would have seen the Nike ID already

May be March. Dude at the Nike Running store on the UES had a lookbook with the release date being in March.

Is that the pattern, ID before the GR? If they haven't announced anything, then anything is possible. Perhaps the GR will release alongside the ID or there may not be an ID until after the GR. Who knows at this point.

Is that the pattern, ID before the GR? If they haven't announced anything, then anything is possible. Perhaps the GR will release alongside the ID or there may not be an ID until after the GR. Who knows at this point.
Yes, that has been the pattern in the past. ID before GR

Don't think so. Not on NDC or Finishline Launch Calendars for Feb...yet Also, if they were releasing 2/12 we probably would have seen the Nike ID already
i am ready to see ID options and an official release. I am slowly moving away from signature lines into runners and these are at the top of my list for the upcoming months.

I can only imagine what an iD option will do to my bank account. I made 4 iD's for L2 and not too many people like those. :lol: but I do :wink:

Someone in the thread said that they would snip the pink wire on the women's, photoshopped how it would look:

Wouldn't this downgrade the construction/performance of the shoe?
Pre-ordered two pairs of these so I'lll be taking out the pink flywire for the first pair. These will release in May.

Thanks for the ps!

For at least part of the shoe, the flywire is the only way to lace the shoe. I don't think cutting the flywire will be a good idea.

For at least part of the shoe, the flywire is the only way to lace the shoe. I don't think cutting the flywire will be a good idea.
Ah... I was under the impression that the flywire would be the same as the chukkas where it doesn't affect the laces.

Pretty sure RRS would have size 12 pairs in womens. They have size 12 in all other nike shoes including the free run flyknit 4s, so there would be no reason why they wouldnt have size 12 in these.

anyone else wonder what the 6 colorways are gonna be released the 12th?

Wasn't there a pic a few pages back with the colours? Maybe I'm imagining things.

NDC has the men's orange/black and women's pink/black listed for Feb. 12.
thats both multicolors i think. Looks like they added that this morning

I did see $150 instead of $160 .. we'll see come RD tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom