Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

I'm pretty sure these are going to fly under everyone's radar. It's still winter season so I don't think running shoes will be the craze until the spring time. I'll just patiently wait for these to go on discount in the near future tho. Big fan of the Lunar 1s and really hated the 2s so I'm on board for the 3s this time around.

It's still winter season so I don't think running shoes will be the craze until the spring time. 
tell that to the folks over at the Zoom Flyknit thread, the world just went bananas for black/white racers :D I hope you are right, though

yeah it shouldn't be any problem getting these. They're being mass produced and aren't limited. Neither the 1 or 2 brought tons of hype so I doubt this one will be much different....hopefully 
smile.gif

a team red/burgundy colorway would be [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The stock photos make the shape of these look weird .. I hope they look better on foot

The stock photos make the shape of these look weird .. I hope they look better on foot
Indeed, it's mainly that toe box looks kinda odd to me. Odd enough not to go ahead and preorder, haha. But there's no rush, they'll be all over, soon!

It's just the angle. Those types of stock photos always look terrible.

Ok good because i definitely want to like these - I cant keep buying racers I feel like they are very outdated with there sole

I'm pretty sure these are going to fly under everyone's radar. It's still winter season so I don't think running shoes will be the craze until the spring time. I'll just patiently wait for these to go on discount in the near future tho. Big fan of the Lunar 1s and really hated the 2s so I'm on board for the 3s this time around.
Same here. Looking forward to these.

sooooooooo anyone here interested in the wmn multi-color and is a male? planning to buy a sz12 in the womans. assumed that that would fit a naturally 10.5 guy.

sooooooooo anyone here interested in the wmn multi-color and is a male? planning to buy a sz12 in the womans. assumed that that would fit a naturally 10.5 guy.
You should be fine. I got a wmns colorway of the Lunar 1 - all black and grey - and they fit just like men´s. You can also go by the EU sizing on the box, because they don´t differentiate between male and female there.

chill
i think he's just asking for sizing advice b :lol:
Haha probably so.  Why can't people use full sentences with proper English?  soooooooooooooooo :tongue:
Welcome to the internet. I guess it was silly of me to assume people got critical thinking abilities and are mature here instead of unhelpful jokers that need a self-esteem boost. No idea how you could get reselling from what I said. Sinking down to your level just to rag on you. That was enjoyable. Thanks. Block.

You should be fine. I got a wmns colorway of the Lunar 1 - all black and grey - and they fit just like men´s. You can also go by the EU sizing on the box, because they don´t differentiate between male and female there.

Excellent. I used the 1.5 sz increase as some sites indicated. Wanted verification. The women's colorway looks quite smoother.

Welcome to the internet. I guess it was silly of me to assume people got critical thinking abilities and are mature here instead of unhelpful jokers that need a self-esteem boost. No idea how you could get reselling from what I said. Sinking down to your level just to rag on you. That was enjoyable. Thanks. Block.
Excellent. I used the 1.5 sz increase as some sites indicated. Wanted verification. The women's colorway looks quite smoother.
@Philosophre  I guess assuming was your problem "brah", as they say on the "interwebs". 

Don't get so butt hurt on a little comment if you're going to be on the internet.  Thanks for the kind welcome.  

Anyways, I appreciate you using full sentences so we can both be mature.  Glad you used the google machine and found your own answer too.  

Thanks for the advice. Block.  Back to the thread.  

Last edited:
I'll be grabbing the black/white pair (010).  Hopefully it can fill a b/w trainer void.

I'll be grabbing the black/white pair (010).  Hopefully it can fill a b/w trainer void.
I will prolly like the L3's more than the Trainers. just more comfortable soles for me. so far, I'm in for 4 cw of L3. an iD option will bring trouble to my shoe fund...

Back
Top Bottom