Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Returned my id's to do a remake. Placed my order on Sunday, received the starting email on Monday and got the almost finished email on Saturday. Hopefully they will arrive next week.

I know it's totally personal preference, but I am having a problem with indecisiveness today!  

Thanks for the input.  I just realized it was Dolphins color scheme now that you mention it.

I know it's totally personal preference, but I am having a problem with indecisiveness today!  

Thanks for the input.  I just realized it was Dolphins color scheme now that you mention it.
If you're going for the bottoms pair get them on RRS for the lower price... 20% off if you join VIP.

View media item 1650354
don't know if I wanna unds these or return them for store credit ..anyone know if I can return without a receipt? they were purchased at a factory outlet and has a original box no box top missing . can I return to niketown say I lost the receipt and get a store credit of $150?

View media item 1650354
don't know if I wanna unds these or return them for store credit ..anyone know if I can return without a receipt? they were purchased at a factory outlet and has a original box no box top missing . can I return to niketown say I lost the receipt and get a store credit of $150?

nope. they'll give you the credit for the "current" price, which is usually outlet prices

Just wear them. I see fly knits on a daily basis and have yet to see anyone with those bad boys. You can't get them for retail anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom