Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

My mens MC pair (1st colorway to drop) was a 10, then I got another size 10. One pair was too small and chaffed my pinky toe, returned that pair and the other one is fine and I wear it often. I have the lava pair in a 10.5 and that feels fine too.

Yeah the Lunar is most likely black. I actually like the black topline on them. They would look really clean with some white laces though.

If anyone just so happen to find a fuchsia glow lunar 3 wmns in a size 6.5, HMU? Spent the past 2 days trying to find one.

Just got my MC's, they're awesome.
GALLERY]

Hey guys, I personally love the Flyknit Lunar 3s (FK Lunars and Racers are my favorite Nike models of all time), and i can't imagine how they could make the shoe even better. Although I feel this way, March is quickly approaching and Nike is projected to release the FK Lunar 4s soon, any ideas on what the new model will feature?

I literally didn't check the thread, because I didn't have the time to. I just asked for some information. Thank you for pointing that out though, and posting a gif of some random child.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom