Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

How's the comfort on thse compared to racers? the racer pair i own feels pretty narrow on my feet.

Are flyknit lunar 3's as narrow as racers? I know racers are made for people with a moderate to high arch so thy generally feel uncomfortable to me.

They are narrow out the box, but they do form to your feet after a few miles.

Wow i like the new MC on the Lunar 3.  I only have the MC Lunar 1.  Wish I copped the MC ID lunar 2.  For $112 might have to do this.

Thanks for the info on fit and weight.

Where are you guys getting it for $112?
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1706/mens-nike-flyknit-lunar-3/

code: C6X1Y080 for 30% off (10% vip + 20% code)

Comes out to $104.96 before shipping and tax.
Repped you. Saw what looked like a blue MC colorway in my local running store (what's that color called?) and the sales rep immediately did her darndest to tell me not to buy the lunar 3 that i should go for more support.

EDIT

Upon further examination, they're prob regular multicolors, but the one's in the store were all really blue hued.

Last edited:

Maybe for others but I see $104.96 with no tax and ship on my end....
that's right.. great deal.. I remember when we didn't have a RRS in MI..
laugh.gif

Are the "blue/orange" lunars as popular as the MC? I see people going crazy over the MCs but no real talk about the blue orange which seems to be the same shoe but a different hue.

I think these look super crispy with the white lace swap.  
Repped. Was interested in seeing what that pair looks like in-person. Pretty sweet.

The 3 is pretty underrated. Just started breaking in my Hot Lave pair with a few runs. Containment isn't as strong as the 2s, but the 3s are lighter, with less of a forced structure. Should be slid for brief 5 mi spurts.

Repped. Was interested in seeing what that pair looks like in-person. Pretty sweet.

The 3 is pretty underrated. Just started breaking in my Hot Lave pair with a few runs. Containment isn't as strong as the 2s, but the 3s are lighter, with less of a forced structure. Should be slid for brief 5 mi spurts.
One of the few color ways I'll purchase, along with the university reds

First post and I wanted to specifically make it in this thread. I just picked up the recent multi color 3's and I freaking love them. First runner I've bought since I was in grade school (20 something teacher now). Been a Van's guy since I was a kid but finally decided I needed shoes that I can stand up all day in and not feel it at the end of the day. These are perfect for that and much easier to clean than Ultraboosts. 

Might have to pick up those white and black ones too! 

Back
Top Bottom