Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

So has anyone heard anything about the FKL4? We've had this model for a while, and Nike is rolling out that new chunky sole on the LG8. I'm curious to see if that carries over to the 4's. 

I'm pretty surprised that there hasn't been ANY sighting or info on the FL4, especially since the past three have released around Valentine's. :nerd:

Maybe they've been D/Ced?

Last edited:
I'm pretty surprised that there hasn't been ANY sighting or info on the FL4, especially since the past three have released around Valentine's.
nerd.gif

^ I was thinking maybe they've done away with them.
It wouldn't surprise me--they didn't seem to be doing that great. But they have a void left by a lunar flyknit, which maybe is being replaced by the new olympic model.

i haven't seen any information about a flyknit lunar 4. it's possible that model was discontinued, but i don't know for sure. for a premium flyknit/lunarlon model, it seems like the focus will be on the new lunarepic. by the way, here's a brief description of the lunarepic from runnerinn:

- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin.
- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit.
- Contoured Lunarlon midsole delivers an extremely plush ride.
- Flywire cables help lock down the midfoot.
- Co-molded outsole delivers comfort and durability for  a smooth ride.
- Molded pods offer multi-surface traction.
- Weight: 8.3oz/ 236g (mens size 10) Last: MR-20-KT

I'm pretty surprised that there hasn't been ANY sighting or info on the FL4, especially since the past three have released around Valentine's.
nerd.gif

^ I was thinking maybe they've done away with them.
It wouldn't surprise me--they didn't seem to be doing that great. But they have a void left by a lunar flyknit, which maybe is being replaced by the new olympic model.
I am hoping it looks good.  

Last edited:
I Ninja edited my comment with the quickness :lol:   It is not what I thought it was.  

Haha I half believe you. People have seen it, but they won't say anything.

The epic description above sounds like the flyknit lunar 4 replacement.

Last edited:
i haven't seen any information about a flyknit lunar 4. it's possible that model was discontinued, but i don't know for sure. for a premium flyknit/lunarlon model, it seems like the focus will be on the new lunarepic. by the way, here's a brief description of the lunarepic from runnerinn:

- Flyknit upper construction fits like a second skin.

- Mid-cut collar provides a locked-down fit.

- Contoured Lunarlon midsole delivers an extremely plush ride.

- Flywire cables help lock down the midfoot.

- Co-molded outsole delivers comfort and durability for a smooth ride.

- Molded pods offer multi-surface traction.

- Weight: 8.3oz/ 236g (mens size 10) Last: MR-20-KT

OH MAN! I can't wait for these to be revealed!

it looks like the new lunarepic flyknit will be released on or near march 3rd. there are basically no images of them available, but i'll post some more information or images if i end up finding anything before nike officially announces them

it looks like the new lunarepic flyknit will be released on or near march 3rd. there are basically no images of them available, but i'll post some more information or images if i end up finding anything before nike officially announces them

[emoji]128561[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom