Nike Flyknit Lunar3 ( 698181) March 1st 2015

Eh...they coudve done better with the midsole.

The sock look has taken off, the Magista and Superfly Mercurials are perfect, even Adidas with the Tubular Dooms have made the sock style shoe look great. Those though...eh need better pics and a better colorway for a final judgement.

Looks like I'll be running in ultraboosts if that's what flyknit lunar replacement looks like

I'm sure they'll be comfy as hell and probably a great running shoe, but aesthetically they're one of the worst I've ever seen :lol:.

they look like someone let their 7 year old design the shoe... they may be super comfy, but look like a disaster aesthetically.

The sad thing is, if you take away the high collar, they look decent. If Nike is going this direction with all of their new lunar soles, it looks like I'll be stocking up on LT2's .

The upper looks like lunar 1, or like the old free runs...

I was expecting something even better than lunar 3.

Those are clean, I've been waiting to see the pic since the style number popped up on the FNL release calendar. They look a lot better than the original black pair

Anyone know where I can get the mens multi's in a womens 7? :frown:  Only UK carries it.. cry. 

Back
Top Bottom