Nike Foamposite 'Army Camo' 6/8/13 $240

da gum bottom is da best part of da sneaker...ill eventually get em, i just got more important things to worry about at da moment.

Apparently Footaction is really dragging their feet processing these shipments. Im STILL waiting for the shipping email from those fools. Its been about 72 hours since the order. :smh:

587547-300 Black/Upper Maize-Army Green-Light Brown-Gum

too bad i miss this when release
mad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
For the southern MD heads, these are still in a few stores in St charles town center...Footaction rep claims they might be getting them in tomorrow. I know for sure 10.5s are on deck at DTLR and FTL. I haven't done my DC rounds, but I frequent a decent amount of stores fairly often and one trend that I've seen is that if their still available in the Waldorf DTLR they're almost ALWAYS available in a DTLR around DC so don't give up hope. Not from bmore and don't be out there as often as DC, but considering how many DTLRS are in bmore I'd say its better than a coin flip that they are still sitting somewhere.

Don't know if their is any validity to this but was told that the whole shoe city company didn't receive any of these (they got the first camos) so I guess that's somewhat of a glimpse of how limited they might be. That said, local FTL claims they got the same amount of the camo pros as the camo ones, so IDK.

I think in some cases, I can't remember if its a week or two, but with a lil good timing and maybe some luck, these may make it be eligible for the 20% military discount at FA...the camo foam ones did.

Not sure if your being sarcastic or not about that being kanye.

And honestly... IMO only, camo shorts with these is way too much. It looks weird that his feet match his shorts so much. Whatever you wanna wear is your business, your not catching me in camo shorts with these. They go great with black, khaki, military green cargos...idk why ppl have to resort to the camo on camo.

I'm wearing shorts of a solid color and these with mine.

Simple, clean...not over the top. Honestly u don't have to wear any camo at all. It depends on where you live and who you are whatever but at the end of the day wear whatever makes you happy and what you like.
That's the truth. The shoe stand on their own and a person's eyes will gravitate towards them. Some of these guys look like they're gearing up for paintball or something. Obviously, at the end of the day, they're grown men and can wear what they want, but ... IMO something a little less in your face would look better. Shoes speak for themselves (A whole lot at that. They're pretty loud)

then you guys are blind... people have posted info about getting these shoes for retail since release date. aftermarket prices aren't even much over retail at this point so anyone that truly wants them should be able to get them still.

Yeah but noplace online can keep em in stock

So if u dont live near any of these places or know someone who does, good luck

Granted it aint finding a pair of stealths, but it aint as easy as fighter jets

Yeah but noplace online can keep em in stock

So if u dont live near any of these places or know someone who does, good luck

Granted it aint finding a pair of stealths, but it aint as easy as fighter jets

just making excuses... shoes are out there for not far off from retail. we've been getting 2-4 posts with online inventory and phone orders per day since they dropped.

the whole, I missed out excuse is just for people that really didn't want them and are just talking to be talking.

Hey im not making excuses, just maybe stating another reason why homeboy hasnt gotten em

Ya never know. Coulda been on vacation, any number of reasons. Might not have had access to NT, who knows.

Im not stating theyre impossible to find either.

But like i said, theyre not the stealths, but theyre not the fighter jets either

then you guys are blind... people have posted info about getting these shoes for retail since release date. aftermarket prices aren't even much over retail at this point so anyone that truly wants them should be able to get them still.

It's not about being "blind" I think we know what we see in our area. It just simply mean some are still around in some areas (i'm assuming yours) but some areas doesn't mean all areas. So you can only speak for where your at honestly and what you've seen online.

It's not about being "blind" I think we know what we see in our area. It just simply mean some are still around in some areas (i'm assuming yours) but some areas doesn't mean all areas. So you can only speak for where your at honestly and what you've seen online.

can be found for close to retail... that doesnt mean they are sitting....

can be found for close to retail... that doesnt mean they are sitting....

Being technical I see. You get the point tho so my original point stands.

Being technical I see. You get the point tho so my original point stands.

all im saying is that in my area these sold out within 4 hours. IDC if some resellers are selling them cheap.. It still stands that they sold out and didnt sit. Im glad in your area its easy pickins but in mine its not.

T
just making excuses... shoes are out there for not far off from retail. we've been getting 2-4 posts with online inventory and phone orders per day since they dropped.

the whole, I missed out excuse is just for people that really didn't want them and are just talking to be talking.

This. I keep seeing the same people complaining and then a few post later, someone posts that they found the shoe. I believe if you wanted this shoe you could and still can get them.

Back
Top Bottom