Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

gonna try for a pair of these. i just need these to look good through the summer , after that its whatever.

worst foam ive ever seen has to be the pink foams ... :x :smh:

Naw worst foams are the dark brown and those Carolina joints. Pinks Suck too.

Im getting these and swapping the guts from my extra pair of stealths.

If these are one of the worst foams, then what's best and are y'all talking about all foams ones and pros threw me off when Carolina foams were put in the worst list
Also I think these will be one of the better colors

I was talking about Foamposite's in general.

Best Foamposite One or Pro, is the original.

Blue Penny Foams > anything.

Last edited:
I really wish I could see these in person before they drop but like most releases it will be a buy now figure it out later. That's what just happened with the Phoenix suns foams

I concur, though i openly admit that it is stupidity that doesnt allow me to understand men wearing pink, old habits die hard i guess, but to each his own, i dont believe there to b any bad foam colors beyond that, i just wont stand in line for most of them out of laziness

i would think when this shoe was made in the mid 1990's a pink colorway came to mind z?
hell no

not ever for men wearing an all pink shoe
but does anyone think an all pink plastic man's urban basket ball shoe would sell back then
and the OG's sat back in 1997

this all white foam is something i would consider a classic colorway over a hot pink plastic men's shoe

Last edited:
i would think when this shoe was made in the mid 1990's a pink colorway came to mind z?
hell no

not ever for men wearing an all pink shoe
but does anyone think an all pink plastic man's urban basket ball shoe would sell back then
and the OG's sat back in 1997

this all white foam is something i would consider a classic colorway over a hot pink plastic men's shoe
Both are trash

ez pass on these.

x2

but those people who are nasty with the customization, these might be a nice pickup. Especially for under $150 (outlet offcourse)

I just dont understand why theyre releasing this garbage, but not re-releasing some og colorways and pe's that weve seen.

This is further proof that people will buy anything. I thought the suns were bad these take the cake. It's a shame what they are doing to Foams.

Uh... Yeah go away. You like The original blues, but hate electro purple and metallic red?

It's the same shoe, with another primary type color. How basic colors are destroying foams I don't know. Seems like a crazy opinion,but to each his own. Glad you're not in charge of the color department.
Switch the guts?

The non foam parts of the upper (the black parts) will be swapped or dyed black, depends in what my customize feels is easiest.

I was talking about Foamposite's in general.

Best Foamposite One or Pro, is the original.

Blue Penny Foams > anything.

Yeah... But I think the metallic red and electro purp are about equal, based on personal opinion and public perception. The electro purps are more liked than I thought they would be was really surprised how many people liked em. Thought they'd be one of those "ugly" colors, but ****** really love em out here, though part of That may be living in Ravens country.

Uh... Yeah go away. You like The original blues, but hate electro purple and metallic red?

It's the same shoe, with another primary type color. How basic colors are destroying foams I don't know. Seems like a crazy opinion,but to each his own. Glad you're not in charge of the color department.

Sorry I hurt your feelings b. When did I say anything about the original blues or the metallic reds? This all white Foam looks like trash but that's just my opinion.

really lost on why nike didnt make the upper mesh/lace area black.

because forever people have been crying for an all white foam!!!

feels like im being yelled at.

regardless... people have not been crying for an all white foam. its 100% evident by the responses in this thread. people have been crying for his white PE he wore back in 97.

Considering Champs doesn't get Foams, I would say she's a moron.

lol, when I read that post about them release ft this weekend I'm like "is this ******g guy serious?!?"

And I really don't understand why everyone asks "are these limited"- Foams are always limited. If your good enough "limited" doesn't even matter anymore...it's common sense man, not that hard to figure out how to always secure a pair. Granted a lot of it is location, but if you have $$ that's no excuse. It's very easy to cop a pair for retail if not $20-$35 over retail.

You have to he half a ****** to not be able to secure a pair if you REALLY try. I can usually get 2-3 pairs....with minimal effort.

If u need help HMU and I'll try to give you some advice on how to secure a pair.

I think these definitely rank in the top 5 worst.

1. Electrolime
2. Electric Green
3. These
4. Pink
5. White/Carolina

Couldn't have said it better.

Last edited:
feels like im being yelled at.

regardless... people have not been crying for an all white foam. its 100% evident by the responses in this thread. people have been crying for his white PE he wore back in 97.

This...

I'm down for these white out's but Penny's OG PE's are 1000x better without a doubt...

I'd also even take these before the white out's...
View media item 304684
I'm good with all white foams at this point regardless so it's whatever to me...

Back
Top Bottom