Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Soles seem to actually have a blue tint to them instead of the clear translucent soles on the first page. People that love the Columbias would probably like these. (I'm not one of them)

View media item 233851
that would be me

missed out on the anniversary XIs, want these

honestly wont be pressed for these though, im a black base shoe guy

i like them 
ohwell.gif

It's no trying to justify this color way.. A all white shoe with a clear bottom, for 2 bills? Lol. No thanks. If that upper had black in it, that may have caught some people's attention but still..
Reminds me of, 'A all black shoe for 2 bills?  Lol.  No thanks.'  We all know how that turned out...

perfect foams to custom. can not wait. starting off with dying the soles a diff color

I'm actually excited about the fact that so many of ya hate these. I hope the feeling is mutual in my area so that it's a guaranteed pick up for me... I've wanted these since the rumor pic was posted on twitter last year!

Hey Im thinking about ballin in these i was wondering if anyone has experience with foams as a performance basketball shoe. i hear they take a while to break in and im patient, just wondering for any thoughts. thanks fam

j

I think an icey blue bottom and blue swoosh would make these the perfect summer shoe

black sole + black upper = pearl ones
nike was so close to releasing another foam classic :smh:

I would love it if they retroed the Royal Blue Foamposite Pro's!

Last edited:
edit:

NDC calendar says these are TLO

but they are on the FTL calendar as well. hmm...

Last edited:
Reminds me of, 'A all black shoe for 2 bills?  Lol.  No thanks.'  We all know how that turned out...

I'm not saying it like "yea, all white shoe is too plain for 2 bills", I'm saying it like "damn, I can only wear these a few times (carefully at that) for $220?" You can wear those all blacks over & over an only have to worry about the sole yellowing. With these you have that chance of your jeans bleeding out all over the upper, oxidation, & all that good stuff.

that "Casper" effect made them look great? :lol:

im trying not to get these but i probably will. hopefully this isnt the last white foam they drop. need me some white black PEs

Back
Top Bottom