Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

These foams are horrible in person. They're the kswiss of foams. 
laugh.gif

Does nike have the shoe waiting on the website already or will i have to wait on twitter for the pop up because i never shopped on nike.com. Do i need a ticket or do i just wait for the pop up?

Does nike have the shoe waiting on the website already or will i have to wait on twitter for the pop up because i never shopped on nike.com. Do i need a ticket or do i just wait for the pop up?
Have to wait till they release the link on twitter.

Gotta wait for twitter link for twitter link releases

Stop that "bots will win" spit... I've been able to score with a normal Wal-Mart family used desktop computer.. it's mainly about your internet speed

Will give it a go off my phone.

I have a person ready to trade me a pair of Suns size 12 for these in 11.5 or 12. :smokin

Damn don't like this waiting in line thing from nike. Never had luck with that on other sites...

entered 6 raffles and got 1 call. Looks like friends and family members got hooked up on these.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

those guys are too old to be campin man, and those ladys is eh

Back
Top Bottom