Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

There's just so many kicks releasing nowadays that it's hurting resellers everywhere. I have a feeling there's gonna be less and less resellers from this point on because of what I just mentioned about there being a new release almost every week. Of course resellers will still kind of benefit from QS releases of certain sneakers, but its death of resellers across the globe from this point on.
Respectfully disagree.  By this logic resellers would be sitting on a more popular foam colorway?  Nope.  There is just not a huge market for a "white out" foam.  You got cats clawing at each other over $70 MSRP Roshe FBs because they got the mint/pink "Yeezy" treatment.  Supply and demand is here to stay like it or not I'm afraid.  I can think of a lot of other examples but I don't want to call light to threads people would rather sleep so they can cop.

Wow....I'd be concerned if I didn't get it by the end of the week. U paid for shipping?

paid 18 freaking dollars. If I don't get it by tomorrow I'm demanding a refund. I don't get how I can order from jj and pay $10 for the same service and they're in NJ while these guys charge double and ship from the midwest.

paid 18 freaking dollars. If I don't get it by tomorrow I'm demanding a refund. I don't get how I can order from jj and pay $10 for the same service and they're in NJ while these guys charge double and ship from the midwest.
Yea that's cray, I paid shipping & ups delivered mines a day early

would be interesting to see how these look worn after a few months. Dont think the foamposite would be an issue but the upper laces and leather and soles would be interesting. Not sure on these atm if it's worth it or just get af1 high whites if its just the all white youre after. I dont get why the all whites and stealths are more expensive than any other releases like the purples and camos ~

would be interesting to see how these look worn after a few months. Dont think the foamposite would be an issue but the upper laces and leather and soles would be interesting. Not sure on these atm if it's worth it or just get af1 high whites if its just the all white youre after. I dont get why the all whites and stealths are more expensive than any other releases like the purples and camos ~

camos had a higher retail than all the foams.

I placed my order on the date and I'm still waiting for it.
I placed mine on date. They got to post office, sat ,and sat. I called fed ex,they said post office has to deliver since they used smart post. So I called them and they couldn't locAte package. Day later I get an alert that they are headed back to destination. Post office don't know why or how they went back. Tried contacting city gear on website, and stilll waiting for reply. Do they have a phone number that anyone knows of?

how can you judge his new method based off of how he stored them before his new setup?
look at the blue and purple fomas the soles are practically yellow
tired.gif

step one apply armorall and waterproof spray for protection step 2 clean after each wear. Start over at step 1 & repeat the process for the life of the shoe.
armorall really work? I would think it may damage the shoe...

and right now my white outs are sitting in the box they came in without the paper and I have the box wrapped around the open parts so no dust gets in...just haven't had time to get a storage containter for them...

anyone else considering returning these?  I think NDC has free returns right?  still on the fence on what to do with mine

For the folks that ordered off citygear how long did it take to receive your order?

I ordered a pair of Lebrons from them in March and they came on the Saturday of the same week it was shipped out which was Tuesday. It was delivered by Fedex so i don't know why yours transferred to USPS. It came in the box like lootskyywalker posted.

Took out the paper in one and left paper in other. Want to test out the paper theory.
Anyone here know if there's any truth to this paper thing?  I know Nike switched up the brown paper to a new black shiny material.. At least that's what I've noticed in the last few Retro Jordans.  Does the clear containers save the yellowing? 

Took out the paper in one and left paper in other. Want to test out the paper theory.
Anyone here know if there's any truth to this paper thing?  I know Nike switched up the brown paper to a new black shiny material.. At least that's what I've noticed in the last few Retro Jordans.  Does the clear containers save the yellowing? 

the black paper is to make the shoes more "OG" style since the originals had black paper.

I placed mine on date. They got to post office, sat ,and sat. I called fed ex,they said post office has to deliver since they used smart post. So I called them and they couldn't locAte package. Day later I get an alert that they are headed back to destination. Post office don't know why or how they went back. Tried contacting city gear on website, and stilll waiting for reply. Do they have a phone number that anyone knows of?

Dang I think that's what is going to happen to me. Called up fedex and they told me they're going to forward it to their smartpost division and call me back. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting jack. I called up citygear (9017627850) to see if they had a usps tracking number and they were of no help at all.

I ordered a pair of Lebrons from them in March and they came on the Saturday of the same week it was shipped out which was Tuesday. It was delivered by Fedex so i don't know why yours transferred to USPS. It came in the box like lootskyywalker posted.

What sort of shipping method did you choose?

Dang I think that's what is going to happen to me. Called up fedex and they told me they're going to forward it to their smartpost division and call me back. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting jack. I called up citygear (9017627850) to see if they had a usps tracking number and they were of no help at all.
What sort of shipping method did you choose?
i spoke to someone at city gear and she looked up order number, but couldnt look up tracking number,... she was forwarding my info back to the office, im going to call again tomorrow

i spoke to someone at city gear and she looked up order number, but couldnt look up tracking number,... she was forwarding my info back to the office, im going to call again tomorrow

That's exactly what they told me. The guy said a manager would call me but they never did. All I got was an email stating this.

City Gear is trying a new way of efficient delivery. We are currently using Fedex Smartpost. The way smartpost works is, we send your package out of our facility in way of Fedex. Then Fedex takes the packages to the post office where they will be delivered out of by a USPS carrier. If you are trying to track your package with the tracking number provided please try tracking through Fedex.
https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?cntry_code=us&tab=1&tracknums=&clienttype=wtrk
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, and we hope you enjoy your purchase.

If by friday I don't get a call back from fedex or get my shoes I'm opening up a claim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom