Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

In for 10 pairs. Wear them a few times, watch them turn yellow, throw them in the trash, and on to a fresh pair. Baller!

I hate clear soles, but I love all white shoes in the summer. I'm back and forth on these

Waste of a foam! ill guess design my own pair with the all white pair and send it back to the jokers at marketing.

Last edited:
i need on feet pics... i was passing on these earlier...on the fence now... feel like they'll be slept on

still on the fence on these
grin.gif
 too much white (no pun intended)

Stop stalling and post some pics man

Sorry guys, I mistook this thread for the fighter jet one, sorry about that! My mistake!

Anyways I will go after one pair, just for the collection, maybe they will release over here as well, just like the last two foam releases!

These foamposites are nice but I feel like they're going to be such a pain to keep clean like most all white shoes.
Foams are TANKS, you whipe them off with some windex and they're good as new...u just gotta clean the soles everytime you wear them and they stay pretty fresh. Spray the upper suede part with some water repellant and dust it off after wear. ALL my shoes look DS or NDS and I've worn all the multiple times. I even scrub the soles after I wear them with a soft scrub brush. I like my **** to last so the attention to detail is worth it.

^^^^That white suede is what I'm worried about, Ima still cop but that might be a ***** to keep clean

Yeah ima cop these I love all white shoes and these seem like a breeze to clean. Will be my first foams purchase. Hopefully it will be easy to cop for retail.

dont forget that your talking about a foamposite now days. I know you said this is your first one but this aint no Jordan, "foams" aren't ever an "easy" cop unless your in the DMV

Im also worried about staining that white suede. What about scotch guard on the suede to help protect it a little.?

It's 2-3 weeks away from release date and we still haven't seen more pics of these, what's going on?

Saw this on Deftronic's twitter page. I think that's leather in the upper/eyelets not suede.
View media item 297877

This...

Posted a couple pages back about how they compare to Penny's pair...Mesh on upper heel area is gone and replaced with what looks like leather...The 1 Cent logo looks a lot darker...The Foam material looks like it's pearlish on Penny's pair...The carbon fiber is different...

Either way they are still close enough to that Penny pair that had me on lock when the pics first surfaced...I might just end up with a couple pairs of these just to keep on ice...

Back
Top Bottom