Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Holy **** Boston RSVP opened and closed in 30 seconds with the new picture hashtag system.

Managed to beat the bots and get through at NT Roosevelt, 
smokin.gif

For those that won, what did you guys do? Wait for the Twitter desktop notifications and click the link? Continuously refreshed your local Niketown's Twitter page? Waited for the "1 new Tweet" bar and clicked it twice?

Last edited:
All mobile. I did have the desktop page for the account open, though.
For those that won, what did you guys do? Wait for the Twitter desktop notifications and click the link? Continuously refreshed your local Niketown's Twitter page? Waited for the "1 new Tweet" bar and clicked it twice?

Got 2 through NT Chicago. Light work.

EDIT: Alright, no more free RSVP slots open. I'll be contacting the guys I'm helping out soon enough. :D

Last edited:
Hel
if i get a extra pair of these *knocks on wood* do yawl think i could trade a pair of these for the area 72 air force max. i slept on those and regret it

Hell no these gon sit they won't b worth anymore than 250. Like the kid up there said u gon have to sell but why even waste ur time if u want the Air Force maxes why even buy these just to sell. Just pay the 300 ur doing all this extra stuff to get a pair is stupid just pass on these and get what u want let someone who actually want these get a chance. Don't b a douche just buy the AFMs

I retract my statement about feeling good about this release... Closing down in 30 seconds does not make me feel good at all..... :smh:

Hel
Hell no these gon sit they won't b worth anymore than 250. Like the kid up there said u gon have to sell but why even waste ur time if u want the Air Force maxes why even buy these just to sell. Just pay the 300 ur doing all this extra stuff to get a pair is stupid just pass on these and get what u want let someone who actually want these get a chance. Don't b a douche just buy the AFMs
brah idk why u flashin on me. if u read any of my post in this thread of which there were a lot u can see i rly want these. what i was sayin was i entered 5 raffles and if by some crazy twist of fate i got called for 2 if i could trade for the AFM. u misread homey i never was trying to get these to sell. but whatever look like i wont even get 1 

Back
Top Bottom