Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

Ended up coppin a size 8.5 for my boy..he likes 'em for some reason :smh:..

They have a slow as hell checkout process..almost thought they would get taken outta my cart cause it timed out..but I was successful once I refreshed..

my card got declined twice, went to my bank website, transferred funds, back to jj and copped!!!!

How is JJ customer service? Think they will give me the refund for the shipping. The code worked but it was for free UPS shipping and only option I saw was FedEx. The big chains are usually good about that kind of stuff (FNL, eastbay, etc) but don't usually order from JJ

How is JJ customer service? Think they will give me the refund for the shipping. The code worked but it was for free UPS shipping and only option I saw was FedEx. The big chains are usually good about that kind of stuff (FNL, eastbay, etc) but don't usually order from JJ
the page specifically stated "excluded from any discounts"....how hard is that to figure out?

hopefully they'll cancel it on you havin the balls to call and ask!!!

mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
please cats are camped out all over south florida as we speak.....

I guess they smokin meth then lls. People still campout for shoes? and to campout for these seems kinda desperate almost like they ain't never owned no foams. Almost like a junkie move for real. Pipeheads waiting for the trap house to open up shop.

Man... got em thru the last check out page, it kept asking me for a billing address which I already had up there. Several resubmit failed later, then I found out the State option box wasn't chosen :smh: , by the time I got it right, shoes r long gone...... have to wake up early later again, damn.....

good question... I finished my checkout right before they posted the promo code... id love to knock that 8 bucks off!

I guess they smokin meth then lls. People still campout for shoes? and to campout for these seems kinda desperate almost like they ain't never owned no foams. Almost like a junkie move for real. Pipeheads waiting for the trap house to open up shop.
due to not understandin a freakin word of that....

Last edited by a moderator:
The link was lagging on my desktop so I came to this thread on my phone at 9:06pm to check for a link. Added size 9 to my cart and checked out smoothly. I'll pay the $11 shipping (CA) than pay the tax. I didn't have rebates loaded on the phone so no cash back. Oh well at least i got them. Might dye the top part black.

Last edited:
The link was lagging on my desktop so I came to this thread on my phone at 9:06pm to check for a link. Added size 9 to my cart and checked out smoothly. I'll pay the $11 shipping (CA) than pay the tax. I didn't have rebates loaded on the phone so no cash back. Oh well at least i got them. Might dye the top part black.
Bahh didn't even think to use cash back sites. Thanks for the tip

My only question is why when I had an 11 in my cart and went to checkout the total was $246. That ended up getting cart jacked and then got thru with a 10.5 and the total went up to $251

I guess these aren't that hyped. It's way too easy to cop them on JJ right now. 
cuz nobody really want them for real. these ol albino lookin kicks thats officially the new nickname F a white out these them albino jonts.
Man i hope you're right. Cause i struck out on the RSVP. But i believe you're wrong eastbay,NDC, Footaction and all online retailers will sell out within minutes

they WILL NOT SIT. Reason being is that its a foamposite, idgaf if its the WORST colorway next to the pinks... theres not enough people who really want these, but resellers don't care. they will take it all.

Back
Top Bottom