Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

they WILL NOT SIT. Reason being is that its a foamposite, idgaf if its the WORST colorway next to the pinks... theres not enough people who really want these, but resellers don't care. they will take it all.

they will. at least in my area. pink foams sat for at least a week. fighter jets sat for about 2 weeks maybe a lil longer for real. and over here its foamposite nation. matter of fact last week they were still in stores when I stopped in a DTLR aint been to the mall since except to cop Bioshock and i was just in and out so they coulda still been there

Last edited:
Man i hope you're right. Cause i struck out on the RSVP. But i believe you're wrong eastbay,NDC, Footaction and all online retailers will sell out within minutes

nah i aint talking about online. i dont doubt online will sell out. but in stores just like ninja said these will be "HEAVY" in the streets.

expect these to be HEAVY in stores...there flat out isn't demand for em.
Depends on where you live, some dude posted a pic on ig earlier today with 100 people in line for a raffle.

Not guaranteed tickets but for a freaking raffle and don't forget kids are out of school tomorrow.

I don't play the raffle game but just to see if I could lock up my size 13 I threw my name in the hat at 3 stores in the mall.

No calls yesterday but i've got two guaranteed tickets from another connect but they don't hold your size so if i'm late all that might be left is a 8.5.

Still going to try on ndc though, hopefully everybody goes after those horrible lebrons and spizikes.

Last edited:
in my area hypebeasts already setting up their ghost chairs while they sleep in thier cars
laugh.gif

obviously you did read it if you said you couldnt understand. It's plain english you can't understand hey that's cool to fool

lls pause boy with that suspect picture you posted...
I guess they smokin meth then lls. People still campout for shoes? and to campout for these seems kinda desperate almost like they ain't never owned no foams. Almost like a junkie move for real. Pipeheads waiting for the trap house to open up shop.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

in my area hypebeasts already setting up their ghost chairs while they sleep in thier cars
laugh.gif
A dude tried that a couple weeks ago on the west side of chicago, a ghost walked away with his chair.

If your not sitting in it, it doesn't exist.

laugh.gif
A dude tried that a couple weeks ago on the west side of chicago, a ghost walked away with his chair.

If your not sitting in it, it doesn't exist.
that's what some dude tried to do with the "He Got Game" 13 release and next thing you know a fight broke out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im gonna wait it out and try and catchem on the bay close or below cleveland retail  like with my other 4 foams 

think imma pass on these...will get scuffed up real quick .lol
Foams are really hard to scuff, at least in my experience they are.

My pearls don't have a scuff in sight, not exactly white but not too far off.

You guys act like they are made of a different material just because of a color change.

Got a call in for my Foams from FTL today. I'm picking them up at 10am and going straight to Six Flags afterwards. Tomorrow's going to be a good day.

Posted At The Local Boutique Here In Colorado That Does FCFS.... Got 8 Of The 12 Pairs Locked Up And 2 More Winning Raflle Tickets In The Morn :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom