Nike Foamposite One "White Out" MARCH 29 2013

oh woah, had them in my cart on NDC.  i kept refreshing the page and didn't even realize it.  was able to check out.  nice, $7 cheaper than JJ too with the free shipping

did you forgot about cashback? lol didn't want to risk it i bet

anyone know how next day air shipping works from NDC for friday releases? saturday delivery or monday??

did you forgot about cashback? lol didn't want to risk it i bet
If you use ebates you can still get your cashback for online purchases after the fact. activate cash back using the ebates toolbar after your order is placed (sooner the better but if its not right away its ok) go to the ebates website and go to the help section..Find and click "wheres my cash back?" and you will fill out a very brief form with your name and order info...ebates should email you within a couple days and update your cash back...Ebates is awesome I just started using it, saved about $30 so far on just 2 shoe purchases NDC.

ehhh missed out. Local reseller has one spot completely sewed up. I can't even hate. He had over 20 people in line. Kids, friends, girls, etc.... Just when you thought there were only 5 people out there, cars unloaded. Bought all the foams and Kobes. That's just at the FCFS spot. They also had raffle tickets all over the city. I'm not mad one bit, but this means war, lol. This guys has to make 3-4k a month reselling shoes depending on what comes out and I applaud him. I can forever cross that spot off my list lol.

I walked by the lines in NYC today and half of the people waiting in them look homeless. LOL

GOT THEM OFF EASTBAY AFTER A LOAD OF ERRORS Regarding the add to cart thingy 
happy.gif

Able to cop a second size 15 on footlocker...an hour after release! Lucked out. Maybe demand isn't high but I wanted them!

wrong. enough ppl wanted them that all i get is a error message

iono what size u were going for

but i was able to add a 9.5 after adding kd and kobe to cart, going on chase, going to ultimate rewards to look up nike, clicking nike. re direct. enter CC info check out. jump on my other computer see if i can cop some more kobe and kd. then jumped back and added a 9.5 ofoam

Back
Top Bottom