Nike Foamposite Supreme - Real or Fake

well i need more pics on the back of the shoe. cuz i dont see the bubble on the back. they could do a carbon fiber fix to make it look authentic.

Carbon fiber is in new fakes now. That shoe is avalible in in super perfect so tread cautiously on that kick. I'm stumped on this shoe with those pics sorry

I'm gunna say legit because it is perfect quality and make.your best bet is to wear them if avalible to see if it has that foamposit feel.

I got scammed into fake Oregon foams and the biggest difference was the swoosh by the lace holes near the bottom. It was way too curvy. Try getting pics of that. Also the feel was so off and it was very light.

It looks legit the carbon fiber fix they've done are that of a smaller carbon fiber print and also the fakes have a silver carbon fiber from the bottoms...underneath the soles looks white. It would require the person to remove the whole sole to fix that and the shape looks ok, they look like either b grades or early release that didn't pass qi. Alot of people at nike hq get these kind of shoes at times in my opinion they look legit

Back
Top Bottom