Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

where you been looking? i wouldnt say they are sitting but they didnt sell out immediately either. i know ive seen them sitting on walls in multiple sizes but i never ask if its a FSR in the back.

I've been to security square mall, largo center in DC, arundel mills. Like you said, these places might've had a pair or so. Probably no FSR though. Would've been an easy cop for me in Orlando but I wasnt sold on the shoe. Saw it in person and been hunting for it ever since.

SMH http://www.ebay.com/itm/fighter-jet...0529769?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4ac27ca9e9

:smh: obviously shill bids :smh:

e6126c762964b19dbaef95d2dc9da64a6364d302_r.gif

Bidder with zero feedback. Most likely not going to pay. Drive up the price so seller will get fat pending fee from ebay.

where you been looking? i wouldnt say they are sitting but they didnt sell out immediately either. i know ive seen them sitting on walls in multiple sizes but i never ask if its a FSR in the back.

I've been to security square mall, largo center in DC, arundel mills. Like you said, these places might've had a pair or so. Probably no FSR though. Would've been an easy cop for me in Orlando but I wasnt sold on the shoe. Saw it in person and been hunting for it ever since.

gotcha... i just hit white marsh today and it wasnt a camo foam in sight.

for those who still want more of this, size? still has many sizes selling at about retail+tax+shipping

which is a very fair price.

for those who still want more of this, size? still has many sizes selling at about retail+tax+shipping
which is a very fair price.

Yeah, I think it comes out to about 275 to the US. MyOSlife has a few pairs too, also comes out to below 300, for anybody still looking for these.

They show a 7, 9.5, 11, and 11.5.  Can't add any to the cart.  Repped for trying to put the info out there though
yeah i tryed to add some to my cart after i posted it up and it wasnt workin :frown: . my bad lol

Last edited:
Some of the real life pictures convinced me to get a pair. I'm gonna pick up a pair via Craigslist for $260. It's pretty much retail and tax so not too bad.

Some of the real life pictures convinced me to get a pair. I'm gonna pick up a pair via Craigslist for $260. It's pretty much retail and tax so not too bad.

not bad at all. these will be desired down the road especially if the green camos dont come out. would make this a 1 of 1 design and collectors love that crap.

not bad at all. these will be desired down the road especially if the green camos dont come out. would make this a 1 of 1 design and collectors love that crap.
These are lower in price than the Suns. This guy said he bought it from a friend that works at Niketown with employee discount so he is still making some profit selling at retail. I was skeptical to why he wanted only $260.

There are also 2 auctions on eBay for sz 9.5 and 10 with BIN at $220 and shipping at only $10. Items are in SF in NorCal. I inquired about that as well and he said he's a buyer for a large shoe chain up there and got his at a discount. I was also wondering why he would sell below retail. I was going to get the 9.5 but decided to go with my true size of 9 and not sizing up.

With the Suns, not too many folks are willing to go under $300 sadly :frown:

Last edited:
These are lower in price than the Suns. This guy said he bought it from a friend that works at Niketown with employee discount so he is still making some profit selling at retail. I was skeptical to why he wanted only $260.

There are also 2 auctions on eBay for sz 9.5 and 10 with BIN at $220 and shipping at only $10. Items are in SF in NorCal. I inquired about that as well and he said he's a buyer for a large shoe chain up there and got his at a discount. I was also wondering why he would sell below retail. I was going to get the 9.5 but decided to go with my true size of 9 and not sizing up.

lol i know they are lower in price than the suns. they also resell for much, much less than them. im just saying 260 is pretty much retail + tax + a small tip. there are pairs out there that may sell for cheaper. i just figured you have been around for forever so you know what you were doing :lol:

Last edited:
lol i know they are lower in price than the suns. they also resell for much, much less than them. im just saying 260 is pretty much retail + tax + a small tip. there are pairs out there that may sell for cheaper. i just figured you have been around for forever so you know what you were doing :lol:
:lol: that's how I look at it, my man. $235 and 8.75% tax. Retail pretty much. I've been around for a long time but I only started buying sneakers again here and there randomly. The culture truly has changed since I was in high school and Undergrad. I'm a sucker for camo print and the real pictures for these did it for me :lol:

I want the Suns too but refuse to pay that much. If I can't buy for pretty much retail, in this case ~$5 over, then I'll skip.

Last edited:
^truth...I bought mine for $200 with the OG receipt and DS off CL

Last edited:
Wow. What size? The guy must've got them at a super deep discount.
Size 9. He bought them with his employee discount. He said he didn't want to ask for too much profit so he could help someone out. I got lucky :smile:

Last edited:
Size 9. He bought them with his employee discount. He said he didn't want to ask for too much profit so he could help someone out. I got lucky :smile:
:wow: How deep is the discount? It's pretty much the same story as the guy I bought a pair from...also in size 9 :lol:

I'm pretty happy I didn't size down. I find them fit true to size, not even tight to start.

View media item 337212

:wow: How deep is the discount? It's pretty much the same story as the guy I bought a pair from...also in size 9 :lol:

I'm pretty happy I didn't size down. I find them fit true to size, not even tight to start.

View media item 337212
Nice! The guy paid under $180 for the pair I bought. It was a happy day when he sold them for under retail to me. Guys like him are very rare :lol:

Last edited:
i keep seeing ppl say bought with employee discount ... if work at nike u cant buy with discount until 48 hrs from RD ... so they had to be sitting past raffle and such or returned.but if they did they would have paid bout 150 after taxes so makes sense

Back
Top Bottom