Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I called my local spot that i get my foams from. They dont even know wtf this is....how come no sites confirmed the release date

I got Comfirmation from a Mom and Pop in VA they drop along with retro 5s on new year
Gentry said theyre schedule to release on his twitter...

but he also said that the galaxy rookies would come out b4 halloween, so id take his word with a grain of salt.

According to my local HOH today, the manager said that he just received a calendar with these as a March release. Also that the date of these have been switch around a few times. Said give him a call Wednesday or Thursday so that he can know for sure in case it is changed to the 1st, but its highly unlikely that it will be the 1st since he hasn't heard or received anything.

HOH Tukwila, Wa
South Center Mall

I guess we will see how true all of this is come Dec 31

These are starting to grow on me. I just have no clue on what I would wear with them without looking like I'm trying too hard..

ive got a boy who works for FNL. def not getting them. I find it very hard to believe that NDC wont b getting these. for nike to put it on their launch calendar then immediately take it down means they are releasing on NDC, and either the RD got pushed back, or the RD wasn't supposed to be made public at that time.

I would prefer the January release date. Should make it an easier cop. February I'm buying all star kd 5, royal 1s, valentines present, and moving out! Come on Nike

Back
Top Bottom