Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

What do you think has the higher demand these or the 88 retros. First idea of coping was trade bait. Was thinking bout trying to trade for some but part of me is saying dam shorting myself 50$ and the more I look at these they are actually a great looking sneaker a lot better than I expected.

I was in line at the mall. The kid infront of me was a size 11 and took my size 13. I wanted to punch him in the face. Thank god I got my pair online for retail.

How limited was this release compared to the stealths? I am thinking of trading these straight up for some DS stealths is that a good trade?

How limited was this release compared to the stealths? I am thinking of trading these straight up for some DS stealths is that a good trade?
I do not believe you will be able to trade for stealths man. Unless its someone who really wants these. But if that person was able to get a pair of stealths you better believe they were able to get a pair of these fighter jets. They were an easier cop than the stealths were. Stealths were damn near a quickstrike. These are a limited general release.

What do you think has the higher demand these or the 88 retros. First idea of coping was trade bait. Was thinking bout trying to trade for some but part of me is saying dam shorting myself 50$ and the more I look at these they are actually a great looking sneaker a lot better than I expected.

If you can find someone to give you '88s for these do it with the quickness. I say you have a 0% chance of finding that scenario though.

When i first saw these i thought they would be limited and good trade bait because of its high value. Wtf was i thinking funny how things change in a few weeks

Probably the easiest cop I ever had , walked into jimmy jazz in Co Op and it was 4 people ahead of me they had a full size run behind the register. Meanwhile there were like 30 dudes waiting in line at the Footaction I had to let them know Jimmy Jazz had alot of pairs left. It's way too chilly to be standing on line for kicks if u don't have to

Last edited:
Ya'll know of anywhere in Chicago??
Dtlr, villa, and ftl sell unclaimed pairs after 5 i think(call them).

Don't waste your time with NikeChi, the resellers usually rush in at 10 when the store opens to buy up any unclaimed pairs.

Just spoke to a Nike rep over the phone in regard to my order this morning. Her exact words were "These will be restocked and will sell out just as quickly"

I interviewed someone for a job yesterday that used to work for DTLR I aint even know bout em till den...gratitude!

These are Pink Foam numbers, anybody who thinks they are going to flip these for $400 is going to have a hard time getting $300.

I'm glad though, still don't understand why stealth foams were so damn limited but they are dropping everything else in bulk.

Was in line @ 5am at a local FTL and was disappointed because the shoe was sold out. Decided to go to my local mall @ 0930 by Footaction and was surprised that I was able to cop my pair in and out just like that.. whew! talk about being at the right place at the right time!

I take back my resell comment. I spoke ignorantly. Every area is different, not just regions, but cities and parts of metro areas. In Detroit people don't care for these, outside... Suburbs, its more demand. Different resell markets on ebay, CL/instgram, and shoe forum marketplaces. What I've sold shoes for in barbershops would get me laughed at here. Quite as kept, I know yall think everyone is on the net buying shoes and reading threads but they arent. Knowledge is power.... And money.

After striking out online this morning online for my sz 15 I went to the mall. DTLR apparently already had a lottery system and they were certain the guy who got the 15 would claim his pair. Went to Footaction and the largest sz they had was 13 but they told me to try Footlocker. Stopped by there and asked if they had 14 or 15. The girl there said the largest size they received was a 13 then asked the manager if they had a 14. He said no but they had a 15. Got the 15, matching shirt, and latest issue of Sole Collector magazine. IMO they look a lot better in person.

Rich

Just called 4 different retail locations here in NYC and they still have em sitting.. The weather might play a part in deciding who really wants these shoes...:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom