Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

i just came from the mall. every store i went to had these.

its not that they arent selling. its that they produced a ton of them. my dude told me he sold 100 or so this morning and had 80 left. they will be gone before friday for sure.

BigJ, which Mall?

White Marsh... just call around to see. Stores are eager to sell because if they dont sell out immediately, they get labeled as a failed release. Foams are supposed to sell out asap in the eyes of the big wigs.

Question for those that picked up in store, do you notice anything about quality that justifies the premium price tag on these?

that is turrible you must be 15
it's your opinion bruh. I am just trying to help.. smh
mean.gif

Question for those that picked up in store, do you notice anything about quality that justifies the premium price tag on these?

nope. im thinking the fact that they didnt have a 1 color upper and maybe, possibly the dog tags made the difference. :rolleyes

soooo my hand jamming experience on Eastbay went ok this morning.

sat there from 8 - 8:35 trying to get a 9.5 in my cart with no luck. went back to sleep until 10:05. 9.5 sold out but then i was able to get a 10. mission accomplished.

no tax no shipping no gas money.
So did you just keep clicking "Add To Cart" until if finally worked?

Looked at the hot girl's butt that works at the Nike I copped at, that was worth the few extra $$$. 
laugh.gif

Mine def had marks and scuffs on them I had to wipe off. Seemed mad dusty, def have extra glue and some marks, but honestly the past 10 pairs of Nikes and Jordan's I have bought have all had quality issues, except for maybe 2-3 pairs of Zoom Revis's that were fine. Limited release shoes always have more quality issues than GR. atleast that's how it works out for me...I had to return my Lebron Liverpool's three times before I got a decent pair and even then they had extra glue. The first pair had a MASSIVE paint flaw on the midsole. The quality HAS BEEN OFF FOR A MINUTE. I'm actually expecting and getting used to it. Wtf...

nope. im thinking the fact that they didnt have a 1 color upper and maybe, possibly the dog tags made the difference. :rolleyes

Sounds about right for Nike. Oh well, I liked this cw I wasn't too worried about the msrp. I am anxious to get mine and take a look. Got them shipped to my job lol

no way. HOH over there isnt real big of a sneaker head spot but they ALWAYS have lines. I was down there for the stealth restock and there were 20 heads. Must have been the weather.
I was shocked too - couldn't believe it.  Could be one of several reasons or a combination:

1.  Bad weather overnight

2.  Philly peeps not feelin em

3.  Maybe they got tons of pairs

IB4SO rocks them with the dog tags hanging off the shoe going "clickity clank, clickty clank".....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegas Niketown opened up another rsvp. Sizes 7-13 and 15

#Thunderbird

Last edited:
soooo my hand jamming experience on Eastbay went ok this morning.

sat there from 8 - 8:35 trying to get a 9.5 in my cart with no luck. went back to sleep until 10:05. 9.5 sold out but then i was able to get a 10. mission accomplished.

no tax no shipping no gas money.
So did you just keep clicking "Add To Cart" until if finally worked?

Yup

Back
Top Bottom