Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

I walked into FTL during my lunch break and they still have some pairs. I saw that same tshirt above as well. Im surprised the shirts only $25. The hats apparently were the only foam to sell out on release day. :lol:

Does DTLR usually take a long time to update an order status? Been stuck on 'Processing' since Saturday..

sort of agree. I think that a lot of these didnt get copped due to the weather, and when there was left over stock that day, the beasts shied away because they thought they didnt have enough hype. These are pretty dope i think a lot of people are gonna regret not grabbing at retail
i agree with you bro . these are gonna be like the recent " Fire red V " . On release day people were not sure if they wanted to cop,  and let them sit on shelves for  up to a couple weeks acutally ( in my area ) and after that they flew off shelves . 

Im glad i didnt listen to the salted out dudes . 

these with some cargo shorts and a black tee with a fresh shape up . 

deff glad with my pruchase , who ever has a chance to cop . Do it , who knows when they will restock on them.

These are RIDICULOUS...and not in a good way 
mean.gif

sick.gif

When we first got them in, I was looking at them...they are just silver Foams with paint.
when I first saw them i thought the same....

however you can't feel any transition lines on the paint which leads me to believe they are also foam material that was put on after...

these are easy to cop in NYC, da sticker price + tax isn't too much for alot of folks to stomach, especially for such

a polarizing colorway..im sleep on these though, headed straight for da phoenix suns joints.
you think the shoes are easy to get because the storm happen on the release date ?

after this past Sunday Manhattan streets are pretty much cleaned up
like that ever stopped beasts if they wanted kicks.

laugh.gif
 joints is everywhere uptown & in da bronx.

they not gonna brick, but they definitely not hard to get right now.

I assume your directing that towards me, I didn't realize you had posted on the previous page or I wouldn't have bothered posting the pic with the red lace. But the fact you felt like you had to call it out for being "first" to do a lace swap and your giving me the "come on bro, haha." am I copying you? Is it really funny? some people are too much man. How about "I had the same idea posted a few pages back...red looks sick right" but nahh sarcasim and "really bro" like I'm an idiot. This guy was first to do a lace swap everybody, I'm an idiot. Can we all give him a round of applause....so sorry.
Well............you said it 
roll.gif

Well............you said it 
roll.gif

lol u did the first lace swap on the thread. holy **** everybody rep this man...you think your cool because you did a lace swap before someone else? why even say something...who do u think you are Dj Delz? For you to quote my comment and actually post something sarcastic about me posting a lace swap pic after you...is kinda pathetic. Like your legit mad enough to say some **** because someone else did a swap. Coming at me like "Really bro, like really..." D-bag lol.

Here ya go, just in case you missed it the first time
View media item 265326

People who copped this pair did it because they like the shoe and whoever didn't well you didn't like it. What I can't understand is people who don't like this pair like the pink foams!! Whatever I am done here!

size 10 you say? :lol:

these ended up costing me nothing. while not a popular decision with the masses, i sold 2 88 cement 3s for 150 extra each which paid for this pair and got me some lunch :lol:

cant be falling for them jordan jedi mind tricks :smh:

Yea size 10... What's so funny?

Back
Top Bottom