Nike Foamposite 'White Camo'

Well I got one confirmed for pickup at HoH tomorrow in the am!!! 

NYNT moved the RSVP pickup window to Sunday 11 AM - 7 PM for anyone that RSVP'd successfully. 

And also for anyone that may want to take a stab in person. I think the store is open til 8PM..maybe they'll release the unclaimed shoes for purchase between 7pm and 8pm. 

So what exactly do these programs do?

I know that one from the Yeezy thread would open up the tweets with links from the accounts you specified.
I'm just curious since you cats openly talk about using programs to automatically RSVP for mass amounts, how long do you think this will last before Nike actually changes the procedure?? I mean I'm not hating in any way shape or form. I guess I'm just cut from a different cloth. Usually in a situation like this I would think it would be best to just keep it on the low and be a little discrete about it. Thus saving your spot from getting blown.
Some people just can't keep their mouths shut and some are just in for extra cash flow.  I do however, tip my hat to the developers of these programs as they've found and exploited a loophole with the rsvp system.

how do you figure out the jimmyjazz url? i find that even after midnight if i search lets say "foamposite", NOTHING comes up. please help

Guys let me ask a question. The mall close to me, like 2 minute drive close is getting these, but its a small foot locker and i dont think theyll get a lot of pairs. Like 30 minutes away is a giant footlocker and house of hoops. I was planning on getting there like 6am, but the lady at the farther big footlocker told me people might line up there at night, which im not competing with. Should i try, or just go to the close mall, or just go for it online?
I'm in the same situation and I wear a size 13 and they never have too many of those sizes. So I'm driving to the House of Hoops store, and getting in line with my chair and blanket.

Hopefully the hype is up and I can trade for some heat. If not ill wear them they're great shoes.

>>>>>>reselling

P
i agree those who think there's money to be had with these definitely is not doing their research correctly..........one word comes to mind PINK FOAMS:lol:
please back off I know plenty of people that will give me $500 cash once I get them

I can say with 99.99% certainty that a shipment of that size is basically impossible. The smallest shipment stores usually received is 12.
thats y i think they all grabbed em. 
The messed up part is corporate sets rules on how many pairs can be sold to employees. Is it something like 15-20%? Either way, I'm sure that location is probably breaking the rules.

was watching the Heat vs. Clips game when my local Shoe Palace came through with my 10.5
happy.gif
 no need to wake up at 5am i guess

Back
Top Bottom