Nike Foamposites with Dyed Soles

Originally Posted by foamdreaming

I just bought a pair of Electric Blue Foamposites, and will be dying the soles "Fuchsia" to make them "South Beach Edition". Photos will be posted by next weekend.

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly why foams are dead

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I just bought a pair of Electric Blue Foamposites, and will be dying the soles "Fuchsia" to make them "South Beach Edition". Photos will be posted by next weekend.

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly why foams are dead

30t6p3b.gif
and
nerd.gif
at the same time.

Stay posted this weekend. I have already bought the dye. If you have the pine greens, I recommend you dying them yellow. It would be pretty sick. Im actually going to be dying my friends pine greens yellow. Should look fresh. And yes dying the soles is an easy remedy for "yellowing soles". It's also a fresh look. @Witness, no need to be bashing on foams, if you dont like them then you dont need to be bashing on the thread my dude. You have done it on a lot of threads. Once again, for those interested in seeing my Electric Blues getting dyed, I will be posting pictures this weekend. I am also hoping to cop some eggplants to make a "Ravens" themed foamposite.

Stay posted this weekend. I have already bought the dye. If you have the pine greens, I recommend you dying them yellow. It would be pretty sick. Im actually going to be dying my friends pine greens yellow. Should look fresh. And yes dying the soles is an easy remedy for "yellowing soles". It's also a fresh look. @Witness, no need to be bashing on foams, if you dont like them then you dont need to be bashing on the thread my dude. You have done it on a lot of threads. Once again, for those interested in seeing my Electric Blues getting dyed, I will be posting pictures this weekend. I am also hoping to cop some eggplants to make a "Ravens" themed foamposite.
Bashing on foams?  Fam I have over 15 pairs of foams, and not consisting of the ones released in the past 2 years that you are dying 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Bashing on foams?  Fam I have over 15 pairs of foams, and not consisting of the ones released in the past 2 years that you are dying 
laugh.gif

i feel what youre gettin at witness (the whole fad of foams) but you brought negativity to this for no real reason. 

just seen yall had lil words before. I want no part of it...

Hmmmm, those came out nice. I'm going to wear my Pines until the soles get ugly, Then I might try this with white to go with my Celtics stuff.

Jason Negron aka Sole Swapp has already done that to a pair of EB Foam Pros.  They came out pretty good.

Glad to hear it came out good. Hoping mine will this weekend as well. I dont mind people's opinions, but no negativity.

So, I picked up some Nike Foamposite Pro's that were used for a good price. They were the Silver Pro Foamposites, but the person dyed them black and did a terrible job. The soles were in bad shape, well basically the entire shoe. I just got done doing my first coat of paint on the soles. Im thinking of dying the entire shoe, since it is in bad shape to make some customs. I will probably be doing a "Christmas Colorway" like the xmas lebrons. I never dyed the entire foamposite shoe before, but I will let you all know how it goes. Here are some pictures:
kda549.jpg

23i8js3.jpg

2621jl3.jpg

2wem93t.jpg

eqnqte.jpg

2hro8kx.jpg

iwj3vs.jpg

I know one thing, they dont make the new foamposites like they used to. The older ones have soles that are just so much better, and easier to restore. The insoles are great as well.

this is really koo. i will defintely consider when they start to yellow. i really want to see the electric blue south beach concept. it could be really koo

good job i like the dyed soles .... ive dye the soles on a lot of peoples foams in my city after the seen what i did to mine

@sneakercrazy: I think black would look nice on the pewters. Any color could go with silver, honestly. A Lime green would look nice.
@jriv: Yes I do use RIT. I use a packet of rit mixed with a little bit of water and some sea glow. The sea glow acts as as the "glue".

This is my recent cop. Picked these up on ebay for only $150. They are VNDS. The soles are going to be dyed purple for the Baltimore Ravens.
2vhuc83.jpg

v3k5g8.jpg

2uyqett.jpg

Unfortunately, my electric blues will not be here until saturday or monday. I'm honestly upset, because I'm excited to do them. Hopefully they will be here saturday, so I can show you guys asap. Pics will be uploaded when I'm done the eggplants.

any word on this?

Back
Top Bottom