Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I don't think they did release in the states. But if you look on Ebay, there is a guy from Italy that has been selling this pair and the purple pair for a really nice price.

Even with the really expensive shipping, I was able to grab them for about 100 shipped to the US. If you can't find it, I can PM you a link. Just let me know.

I think I just saw it, but I guess he doesn't have my size. That colorway you got is the one I wanted the most. Such a mean looking shoe. It's like the shoe equivalent to a muscle car.

I think I just saw it, but I guess he doesn't have my size. That colorway you got is the one I wanted the most. Such a mean looking shoe. It's like the shoe equivalent to a muscle car.
What size do you wear? I can keep an eye out.

Seriously, it seems like he has a never ending stash. I wouldn't be surprised if he has your size, but it just isn't on auction right now.

Last edited:
Haven't owned a pair yet so I'm not sure on sizing, but I'm a 9.5 in most shoes. Thanks. I'll save him as a seller on there too.

Yeah I've been stalking that seller's page too. I swear he has sold like 5 or 6 pairs in my size over the last few weeks. Crazy how many pairs he has at his disposal. I need to get off the fence and just go ahead and bid already...the purple joints are calling my name.

There's a pair of size 10 YOTHs at the San Leandro nike clearance store for 89.99. I passed in them just wanted to let y'all know in case anyone is looking to cop.

Last edited:
Dang, desert chukkas still full price on Ndc. Was hoping they'd get the clearance treatment during this markdown.

Added a little splatter to the Motion Wovens I just picked up.

Wanted it to be kind of subtle like the Bodega Footscape pack or the Rainbow Chukkas, so I used medium grey instead of dark.

These just in: 
smokin.gif

Been plotting on a pair of woven chukkas for a while. Haven't pulled the trigger because I'm not sure about the sizing. How's the fitment?

Last edited:
They will, the suede will fade and get ashy but they will.
Hope so. Was wondering if the "foam like" midsole would crumble eventually or something like Jordan's. Will probably replace the insole to relieve the stress on the midsole too though.

Hope so. Was wondering if the "foam like" midsole would crumble eventually or something like Jordan's. Will probably replace the insole to relieve the stress on the midsole too though.
Can't really say much on the soles but the OG Woven have solid sole. Then again everything was made with better quality back then.

Can't really say much on the soles but the OG Woven have solid sole. Then again everything was made with better quality back then.
Welp.. Well I know 1's are the few J's that are durable (like an 85' pair is still wearable) cause of their rubber midsole. Thought these had rubber midsoles at first. Hopefully foam materials have improved when these were made but regardless these will be worn to the ground. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom