Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
20200121_094829.jpg
couple weeks ago, got a few nm really cheap last year on ebay. i am kinda mad i passed on the olive/khaki couple years back

Man. These are dope in hand. Unfortunately, the 12.5 is too snug for me. There’s plenty of width so if you’re a wide footer you may be able to get away with sizing down half, but I’m gonna have to exchange for the W14.5/M13.

D2E33DA4-3B31-4C1D-9BB0-A3DF29BB12D8.jpeg

Box is cool too
94A426DF-5DA1-4328-A13F-E627CE770C65.jpeg
How do you like them? They're on sale on NDC and am considering them.

How's sizing on the Olivia Kim joints? I'm usually a 10.5 in most Nikes. I've heard conflicting reviews on whether to size up by half a size.

FWIW, I feel they fit true to size. I size down 0.5 in the Footscape wovens, which I tried to on these OK’s and it was too short. Picked my regular size and they fit fine.

If you want some extra room length wise, I could see sizing up 0.5 but I have long and narrow feet that fit fine into my true size.

20200422_155441.jpg

Un-DSed these today. I'd say TTS is fine, I'm usually a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan. Not the most supportive or comfortable, but I was fine after walking an hour and a half in them. I love them even more after wearing them.

Really? My woven footscapes are some of the most comfortable nikes I've worn. Never had regular or non-motion footscapes, though.

I bought back my white rainbow footscapes from my friend so I'll have my rainbow footscape set complete again.

I'm gonna let my mint 3HC woven footscapes go for cheap. I wore them quite a bit size 11 let me know if anyone wants.

Yoooo. Got a pair of DS Syracuse Dunk Lows (2020) release size 9.5 anyone in here down to trade for black rainbows?

:lol:

Hopefully you’re talking about the Black rainbow lows b/c the Chukkas are worth a good bit more than those. Like a lot more. Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom