Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
I know you're new, but it's against the rules to sell in threads mayne. Put it in your sig until you can use the Buy/Sell section.

I really REALLY don't like the material they used for the midsole, and I will be very disappointed if ALL Freemotion Wovens use it... They smell like those $30 Nike Slides fresh out of the box and don't seem like they can take much of a beating compared to the original Footscape tooling. They are very soft, even softer than my Solarsoft Mocassins. They feel like a foam rather than a rubber. Good thing Nike has a 30 Day return policy for any reason. I just might take advantage of it just to see if they can withstand a day of walking.

But because this is NT; pics. Had the others out for cleaning so why not?

View media item 1034351

Yo, what are the bottom Footscape chukkas called and when did those release, they are fire!

Just joking man. Not sure when they came out (2008?) They are called the "Dragon Boat's" and I want to say they where an Asia exclusive.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I probably am focked then, lol. For a second I thought maybe there was a possibility of finding them on the bay but probably not. Thanks again for the info.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I probably am focked then, lol. For a second I thought maybe there was a possibility of finding them on the bay but probably not. Thanks again for the info.
ive got a pair of thosr dragon boats footscape. Hit me up if youre interested

Im a size 10, is your pair a size 10?
nerd.gif

anywhere that i could get the black desert chukkas below retail or with discount ? not trying to spend 180 atm. 
frown.gif

Hi Guys! Have anyone tried wearing air footscape motion's in autumn? Im wondering if it possible to use them at a rainy weather...
Regards Shirley!

Hi Guys! Have anyone tried wearing air footscape motion's in autumn? Im wondering if it possible to use them at a rainy weather...
Regards Shirley!

Unless you don't Care if your socks get wet then it's all good. After the fall my footscapes get no run

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom