Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I think I saw that packers shoes will be posting theirs online at 10 if your available.

1695740771585.jpeg

Packer has big sizes.

I may be getting two wmns 11/men 9.5 I copped off packer but forgot i put my name on a raffle for SNS and just my luck I won lol

More motion in this thread today than in the years I've been posting in it :lol: love to see it, though
Not enough good drops. In addition to the overall hiatus from the silhouette. I'm actually pretty excited they brought this model back. I've been running in my black rainbow lows for well over a year now.

My grey chukkas have become a snow shoe.

Anyone kno what to expect for resale prices?

Pretty sure i wont be able to catch these @ retail…

I hope somewhere will have extended sizing on the black/grey and suede pairs. This "WMNS Exclusive" sizing stuff is increasingly frustrating. Saves me money, but still frustrating.

personally have always gone half size down on footscapes. when the olivia kim's dropped i thought womens sizing would be more "normal" and i wouldn't need the half size down, but still ended up going half size. these better fit the same way.

personally have always gone half size down on footscapes. when the olivia kim's dropped i thought womens sizing would be more "normal" and i wouldn't need the half size down, but still ended up going half size. these better fit the same way.
That makes me feel better. I did an 11.5 in the Olivia Kim's (super underrated) and could have gotten away with an 11 which is my usual true size but the 11.5 felt better. 10.5 was also doable but 11.5 was the way to go. Hopefully they fit similarly. Caught a pair of these in an 11.5. They are coming from over seas and I was surprised they were able to ship. Had to pay extra shipping and currency conversion though. So technically retail 😂 but actually about $20-40 over what I would have paid stateside depending on the retailer. I hope they work. These are 1 o 4 sneakers I want to close out the year.

Was able to cop off SNKRS app in a women’s 11, I am normally a 10. I am a little nervous about the sizing…
Mine arrive tomorrow supposedly. I'll try to remember to post my fit experience, especially for those who are a little wider foot wise

Any were with a wmns 12-12.5 in the giraffe?
Nope. Those are in my size range. Had to settle for a women's 13 and that was from an over seas spot. Was shakey on if they'd even ship untik I got the confirmation. The only places ive seen as of yesterday with big sizes were in Canada and EU and Australia. None of them allowed shipping to US when I tried.

Fam I'm still disappointed none of the local spots got them. I just knew moda would have these.
One of our local spots had them but I was so focused on Nike I didn't even think to check. Then Nike switched it up from extended sizing to barely extended sizing and that threw me off. The local spot had up to size 16. I never understood how Nike can have less sizes than other retailers

13-14 here
Should've waited a couple days. Would have saved a few books avoiding the currency exchange 😂. Oh well

Just scooped the 10 off snkrroom for TTS—hopefully they fit! Thanks for postin the link, NT got the real ones!

Back
Top Bottom