Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Nike Air Footscape Woven
Color: Phantom/Earth-Black
Style Code: FB1959-200
Release Date: Spring 2024
Price: $160
Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200.jpeg

Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200-1.jpeg

Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200-2.jpeg

Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200-3.jpeg

Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200-4.jpeg

Nike-Air-Footscape-Woven-Phantom-Earth-FB1959-200-5.jpeg

Terrible pic......snapped these while getting the babies out of the car Sunday afternoon......but finally UNDS'd. Blacks up next.....half size up works perfectly btw. And surprisingly I got quite a few compliments on these. I thought most people, especially non-sneakrheads would find these weird at best and ugly at worst. But just with one day of wear these are one of my most complimented pair surprisingly. And these are pretty durable. My kids and my friends kids kicked and stepped on my kicks multiple times :lol: and I was worried but these held up.

20231029_152833.jpg

20231029_153015.jpg

The new colorway (Wmns tho) is up on SNKRS-JP for Nov. 18th release….
IMG_5265.jpeg
these don't look bad but, this will be an easy pass for me. especially after already grabbing the black bovine. at this point i think all i want is next springs rainbow and maybe that earthtone pair.

Smaller sizes at DSM with 30% off. Sorry, but looks like I snagged the last big size on the black/grey. Code seems to work with most if not all inventory, no tax charged for me, and I believe free shipping over $200.

Cow
Black

ss1.jpg

There were a couple of bigger sizes left when I first saw it, and immediately checked out. By the time I got here to post, it was all under size 10.

200.gif
It's all good. I already got em and you posting the link helped me get the Autumn Gentleman corduroy dunk low i had my eyes on literally moments before i was about to order them at full price on nike.com

so thank you my friend lol

They turned the saturation down :stoneface: I could use a white rainbow chukka retro. Mine have started separating

Last edited:
Those rainbows are a nice consolation prize since the OGs are hard to find now. Not really feeling them though.

The muted-knit on the Rainbow makes it a more versatile shoe imo.
That is my exact sentiment and the very reason I plan to go for these. Allot more versatile and easy to wear. Not as in your face as I like the OGs to be but still dope

lol I guess that makes sense but versatility and muted are never concerns of mine. Feets from Saturday
1700485022407.jpeg
🔥. I've slowly shifted from this though. Since getting the collection down to sub 50 pairs I try to stay away from pairs I know I won't wear as often in favor of ones I know I'll wear more frequently. If they dropped louder rainbows I'd definitely still go for them and would like them better probably. But the muted ones are more likely to get more spins. This is also coming from the guy who just got the CPFM Flea 2 and plan to use it as a winter sneaker 🤣. So "muted" doesn't always win

DSM pair finally landed. Glad I didn't size down. I'm an 11.5 in most Nike/JB and a 12 in these is perfect for me. Midsole is squishy as hell! My first Footscapes in a minute and just as comfy as I remember. Now I'm excited for some suede pairs, especially that Phantom/Earth pair!

Back
Top Bottom