Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Anyone that’s a US Men’s 12 and sized up to a Men’s 13 in this release?

I keep seeing in reviews that these fit smaller than the older Footscape releases.

$38 off . no code needed. about to cancel my snkrs order

IMG_1401.jpeg
IMG_1403.jpeg
IMG_1404.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1402.jpeg

If anyone sees these white cow, dalmatian, whatever joints for $100 shipped (or close to) lmk

My size on stockx is $104 but that bumps up to like $130 after all the BS...I got a $75 bid in now which comes out to $97 shipped lol

If anyone sees these white cow, dalmatian, whatever joints for $100 shipped (or close to) lmk

My size on stockx is $104 but that bumps up to like $130 after all the BS...I got a $75 bid in now which comes out to $97 shipped lol
I'll double up at that price. I have them carted on so many sites waiting for them to go on disco. Hopefully we get some mean codes during the holiday.

Only issue for me going TTS with the newer pairs is getting them on—not sure I’ve encountered a more difficult shoe to get my foot into. :lol:

Once they’re on though they fit perfect. TTS is the way.
I have the fuzzy suede motions from like 10 years ago. Definitely a little difficult to get on, but almost run a tad big once on.

Hoping to snag a pair or so of the new wave in some normal materials (no weird plastic or horse hair).

Makes me wonder what happend to the other Nai-Ke pair w/ Gum Sole posted few pages back….
IMG_7236.jpeg

And although the logos on the insoles seem pretty close, one has a toggle on its lace while the other only have…, the plastic beads??
IMG_7237.jpeg

IMG_7238.jpeg
I prefer the original Nai Ke pair with the plum and olive tones. Will pass on the switcheroo pair in protest 😂

Neither of those nai-kes are likely to hit the US or even canada though right?
That's what I was told about the dalmatian/white cow's. Paid resell for those only to see them hit Kith for $112 a few weeks ago. Trying to not make that same mistake. I'm going to give them until July before I pull the trigger. StockX prices aren't that bad in my size.

Back
Top Bottom