Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
That's what I was told about the dalmatian/white cow's. Paid resell for those only to see them hit Kith for $112 a few weeks ago. Trying to not make that same mistake. I'm going to give them until July before I pull the trigger. StockX prices aren't that bad in my size.
Those Nai-ke pairs that have CN suffixed to its product name could be more limited than those white cows imo…. While those White Cows were released by Nike-JP for sure, we never saw neither of those Nai-Ke pairs here in Japan. So, I believe it is pretty much possible that these are only available in China….

BTW, speaking of white cows, it seems like they’ll be marked down during the member days sale that will be started from the next Monday along w/ the white-ish Rainbow one, Brown one & also the Black/Grey one… What I don’t know as for now is whether they’ll be discounted 30, 40 or 50% tho…
IMG_7254.jpeg

Last edited:
Those Nai-ke pairs that have CN suffixed to its product name could be more limited than those white cows imo…. While those White Cows were released by Nike-JP for sure, we never saw neither of those Nai-Ke pairs here in Japan. So, I believe it is pretty much possible that these are only available in China….

BTW, speaking of white cows, it seems like they’ll be marked down during the member days sale that will be started from the next Monday along w/ the white-ish Rainbow one, Brown one & also the Black/Grey one… What I don’t know as for now is whether they’ll be discounted 30, 40 or 50% tho…
IMG_7254.jpeg
That makes sense. Resell it is I guess. I wonder if they are cheaper on the poison app in my size than StockX?....🤔......the quest continues

Got another pair of black rainbows in today. One of these is gonna be a reglue project, still not sure which yet lol. Would still love a pair of one that's dropped over the last year but they haven't gotten as cheap as I'd like just yet. I want white cows under $100
1715627880414.jpeg

Can anyone comment on the sizing on these? I'm normally an 8.5 US in other shoes (haven't had footscapes in a long while), but the sizing seems a half to full size smaller than I would expect.

These must be based on women's sizing right? Cause a 8.5 US is usually 26.5 cm, where as a 9 us on these is 26 cm

That makes sense. Resell it is I guess. I wonder if they are cheaper on the poison app in my size than StockX?....🤔......the quest continues
Bit on the plums on MXC on eBay. Had them for just under retail before shipping. Had some cash sitting on my eBay account so I scooped them up. Now just waiting to see if the final boss (USPS) lets me eat or not. They already screwed up and sent them to the wrong post office. Now they are at the right post office but just sitting there for the past few days. Anywhooo.....copped these on extra butter under retail. Like them much better in person.
1000007058.jpg

Bit on the plums on MXC on eBay. Had them for just under retail before shipping. Had some cash sitting on my eBay account so I scooped them up. Now just waiting to see if the final boss (USPS) lets me eat or not. They already screwed up and sent them to the wrong post office. Now they are at the right post office but just sitting there for the past few days. Anywhooo.....copped these on extra butter under retail. Like them much better in person.
1000007058.jpg
glad I was able to grab a pair under retail. I need to bring mine out

Nai-Ke pair finally touched down. So dope in person. Nice little details. Slideout box that's kind of textured with a cloth pull tab, thicker box paper. Apparently these only released up to a size 12.5 women's. So I had to go TTS instead of a half size up and fortunately they still worked.
1000007070.jpg

1000007076.jpg

1000007077.jpg

1000007075.jpg

1000007074.jpg

Last edited:
These sitting anywhere for less than retail in a men’s 13m/14.5w?

Attachments

• IMG_4685.jpeg
    IMG_4685.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 63
These Denim based ones are scheduled to be releasing tomorrow & the day after on SNKRS-JP…. I’d definitely consider copping if the darker one hits the sales rack….
IMG_7787.jpeg

IMG_7786.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom